Last Call For Complete Trike Wheels

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Hel-Bent, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Hel-Bent

    Hel-Bent Guest

    Folks,

    I'm placing my order for Trike Wheels now. These wheels feature the Velocity Aeroheat Rims,
    Stainless Steel spokes (36 ea.), and Disc Brake Hubs with a 20mm Axle. I am reducing my prices to
    insure I can move all remaining wheels. The complete wheels go for $85.00 USD each. . The 7075
    Aluminum Axle Adapter (adapts to a 12 mm axle) are $20.00 USD each.

    If you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

    Best regards,

    --
    Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

    Tags:

  2. ay69

    ay69 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hello;
    do you still have any of these trike whels still available? If so, I'm in need of two front wheels.
    Alan

  3. I sent this message out several months ago and had absolutely no takers. Too bad, as this was below
    below dealer's cost. However, we still offer wheel sets for trikes, but we aren't giving them away
    anymore. You snooze you lose.

    R. Horwitz www.hellbentcycles.com