Lidl alert.....



Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Guest
Just got back from local Lidl with arms full..... All in one bike pannier set .....£5.99 tool kit in
seatpost saddlebag...£4.49 tool kit in nifty little toolbox......£2.99

Felt like a bargain at the time but on getting home and inspecting it all, suspect that I've got
what I've paid for...still, pannier set appears passable if you don't need a highly technical set
that clips in/out etc.... They'd also got some 'quite nice' cycling tops, ladies cycling shorts,
i.e. lycra ;-) and cycling socks ?!!?...they had the word bike on 'em and some kind of padding on
the sole, so *must* be for cycling ;-) Anyway, as ever, possibly worth a look if you're
passing... Dave.
 
C

Call Me Bob

Guest
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:34:58 +0100, "Tim Steele" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is this the stuff they had in weeks ago?

Yes.

Bob
--
Mail address is spam trapped To reply by email remove the beverage
 
D

Dave

Guest
"Call me Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:34:58 +0100, "Tim Steele" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Is this the stuff they had in weeks ago?
>
> Yes.
>
>
> Bob
> --
> Mail address is spam trapped To reply by email remove the beverage

oh.....still, this is in Walsall, unhealthy scutter centre of the country...it'll probably all be
there for weeks to come in that case, if anyone's interested.... Dave.
:)
 
C

Call Me Bob

Guest
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:07:51 +0100, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

>oh.....still, this is in Walsall, unhealthy scutter centre of the country...it'll probably all be
>there for weeks to come in that case, if anyone's interested....

I've been surprised at how long some of it lasted in my local branch. In the past almost all of the
cycling specials they've done sold out in the first day or two, but this time quite a lot lingered
for a fair while.

They still have friendly blue hippo squeakies available for 99p if any one wants one.... go on, you
know you do.....

Bob
--
Mail address is spam trapped To reply by email remove the beverage
 
F

Farmer Alfalfa

Guest
"Call me Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:07:51 +0100, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >oh.....still, this is in Walsall, unhealthy scutter centre of the country...it'll probably all be
> >there for weeks to come in that case, if anyone's interested....
>
> I've been surprised at how long some of it lasted in my local branch. In the past almost all of
> the cycling specials they've done sold out in the first day or two, but this time quite a lot
> lingered for a fair while.
>
> They still have friendly blue hippo squeakies available for 99p if any one wants one.... go on,
> you know you do.....

Hope they last longer than my Dennis the Menace one did!

F A
 
Status
Not open for further replies.