L'il Davey Sommerville kicks some butt...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chimp, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    Get yer crow eating forks ready gents -

    FYI, Mr. Sommerville got 2nd place in the Central Park NYC Spring Series Pro-1-2-3 race last Sunday.
    He was in a breakaway that got over
    2.5 minutes on the field at one point and even won a prime.

    I thought he was going to win the race but he got nipped at the line by a sprinter dude by less than
    half a wheel. Not too bad.

    Enjoy your meal. Thanks, Ronde Chimp

    Tags:

  2. "Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Get yer crow eating forks ready gents -
    >
    > FYI, Mr. Sommerville got 2nd place in the Central Park NYC Spring Series Pro-1-2-3 race last
    > Sunday. He was in a breakaway that got over
    > 2.5 minutes on the field at one point and even won a prime.
    >
    > I thought he was going to win the race but he got nipped at the line by a sprinter dude by less
    > than half a wheel. Not too bad.
    >
    > Enjoy your meal. Thanks, Ronde Chimp

    there must be an epidemic of softcocks out there on the east coast.

    i'm glad i live on the west coast.

    heather

  3. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Ronde Chimp <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Get yer crow eating forks ready gents -
    >
    > FYI, Mr. Sommerville got 2nd place in the Central Park NYC Spring Series Pro-1-2-3 race last
    > Sunday. He was in a breakaway that got over
    > 2.5 minutes on the field at one point and even won a prime.
    >
    > I thought he was going to win the race but he got nipped at the line by a sprinter dude by less
    > than half a wheel. Not too bad.
    >
    > Enjoy your meal. Thanks, Ronde Chimp

    Pro-1-2-3 race huh? Wow, that is awesome. That means he got some upgrade points to move up to a 2.

    Deez