L'il Davey Sommerville kicks some butt...

Ronde Chimp

Guest
Get yer crow eating forks ready gents -

FYI, Mr. Sommerville got 2nd place in the Central Park NYC Spring Series Pro-1-2-3 race last Sunday.
He was in a breakaway that got over
2.5 minutes on the field at one point and even won a prime.

I thought he was going to win the race but he got nipped at the line by a sprinter dude by less than
half a wheel. Not too bad.

Enjoy your meal. Thanks, Ronde Chimp

"Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Get yer crow eating forks ready gents -
>
> FYI, Mr. Sommerville got 2nd place in the Central Park NYC Spring Series Pro-1-2-3 race last
> Sunday. He was in a breakaway that got over
> 2.5 minutes on the field at one point and even won a prime.
>
> I thought he was going to win the race but he got nipped at the line by a sprinter dude by less
> than half a wheel. Not too bad.
>
> Enjoy your meal. Thanks, Ronde Chimp

there must be an epidemic of softcocks out there on the east coast.

i'm glad i live on the west coast.

heather

Ronde Chimp <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Get yer crow eating forks ready gents -
>
> FYI, Mr. Sommerville got 2nd place in the Central Park NYC Spring Series Pro-1-2-3 race last
> Sunday. He was in a breakaway that got over
> 2.5 minutes on the field at one point and even won a prime.
>
> I thought he was going to win the race but he got nipped at the line by a sprinter dude by less
> than half a wheel. Not too bad.
>
> Enjoy your meal. Thanks, Ronde Chimp

Pro-1-2-3 race huh? Wow, that is awesome. That means he got some upgrade points to move up to a 2.

Deez