Long Sleeved Shirts in Aldi?

Mark Thompson

Guest
Are there any long sleeved cyling shirts (not jackets) on sale in Aldi?
Failing that, does anyone have any idea where you can get something similar
a similar amount of peanuts?

Much obliged,

Mark.

>Are there any long sleeved cyling shirts (not jackets) on sale in Aldi?

Not this time round. Keep an eye oput for Lidl - due a cycling week soon??? The
other one to watch for reasonable quality cycling kit at good prices is Tchibo,
but Tchibo delivery went through a bad patch a while ago.

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

Charity Shop ?
news:[email protected]...

Mr John X wrote:

> Charity Shop ?
> "Mark Thompson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Are there any long sleeved cyling shirts (not jackets) on sale in Aldi?
>>Failing that, does anyone have any idea where you can get something

> similar
>
>>a similar amount of peanuts?
>>
>>Much obliged,
>>
>>Mark.

If you can wait, then Aldi will do a winter outfit later. I bought long
sleeved tops, Tights and gloves a few months back

--
replace deadspam with btinternet to reply
Tom Anderson

[email protected]omcom (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers)typed

> >Are there any long sleeved cyling shirts (not jackets) on sale in Aldi?

> Not this time round. Keep an eye oput for Lidl - due a cycling week
> soon??? The
> other one to watch for reasonable quality cycling kit at good prices
> is Tchibo,
> but Tchibo delivery went through a bad patch a while ago.

> Cheers, helen s

Tchibo's cycling week tends to be in March. I think they had some
cycling stuff in their recent July sale but most or all of the stuff has
gone.

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.