G'day - and long sleeved jersey recommendations?

wheeler

Guest
Hello all,

A quick question...can anyone recommend a long sleeve jersey that's a) not
too hot (I overheat very easily) and b) loose fitting? I like the look of
the Ground Effect Rock Lobster - but how likely am I to get clobbered for
import taxes etc? (should have bought while in New Zealand!) Any other
recommendations gladly taken.

I used to be an occasional poster before I went to NZ and really wasn't very
UK for a while :) Nice to see the urc community is still in good shape! And
congrats to whoever wrote the succinct, impartial description of the h****t
debate on the FAQ - should be essential reading prior to ranting (from
either direction).

Cheers
Ben
(still wearing b**shorts, sorry)
(double sorry, mentioned the b and h words in the same post)

***********************
Spam trap: Replace spamisdoomed with ben

"wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all,
>
> A quick question...can anyone recommend a long sleeve jersey that's a) not
> too hot (I overheat very easily) and b) loose fitting? I like the look of
> the Ground Effect Rock Lobster - but how likely am I to get clobbered for
> import taxes etc? (should have bought while in New Zealand!) Any other
> recommendations gladly taken.
>
> I used to be an occasional poster before I went to NZ and really wasn't
> very UK for a while :) Nice to see the urc community is still in good
> shape! And congrats to whoever wrote the succinct, impartial description
> of the h****t debate on the FAQ - should be essential reading prior to
> ranting (from either direction).

Take your pick at Wiggle:
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/?Category=jerseys - l/sleeve

I use Gore wear like this:
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/?ProductID=5300006431

I can't work out if you are in NZ or UK at the moment. Presumably UK as you
wouldn't need long sleeves in NZ as it's the middle of summer! Wiggle do not
deliver outside UK though.

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

<snip>
> I use Gore wear like this:
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/?ProductID=5300006431

Thanks Simon - I hadn't seen this and looks like the right kind of thing!

> I can't work out if you are in NZ or UK at the moment. Presumably UK as
> you wouldn't need long sleeves in NZ as it's the middle of summer! Wiggle
> do not deliver outside UK though.

Back in the UK now :-( Although with the summer they've been having, NZ
riders are probably still in long sleeves too...
Cheers
Ben