Look what happens when

In article <[email protected]>,
Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Marty <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > a real man flexes his arms in a cycling jersey:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/24dfbd

> Careful! Hulk will smash!

Oh, I can top this one.

Symmetrics Cycling, local pro team made good (currently leading the UCI
Americas Tour, whatever that is), has put out a comic book:

http://www.symmetricscycling.com/news/04_22_07.aspx
http://www.symmetricscycling.com/newsletter/index051407.html

Apparently, Svein Tuft is going to a gun show. He certainly has more
upper-body muscle than any pro cyclist I've ever seen, at least in
comic-book form.

Why yes, I do have my own copy of S-Team #1,

Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Marty <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > a real man flexes his arms in a cycling jersey:
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/24dfbd

> > Careful! Hulk will smash!

> Oh, I can top this one.
>
> Symmetrics Cycling, local pro team made good (currently leading the UCI
> Americas Tour, whatever that is), has put out a comic book:
>
> http://www.symmetricscycling.com/news/04_22_07.aspx
> http://www.symmetricscycling.com/newsletter/index051407.html
>
> Apparently, Svein Tuft is going to a gun show. He certainly has more
> upper-body muscle than any pro cyclist I've ever seen, at least in
> comic-book form.

I think comic illustrators have some kind of genetic predisposition to drawing
people with enormous, lumberjack-type shoulders and arms. Or it's contractually
required.

> Why yes, I do have my own copy of S-Team #1,

I've got Open Wheel #1, for what it's worth.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.