Looking for a 1-Stop-Shop

clayperez

Aug 15, 2003
Hello all, I am in search of a good one-stop-shop for placing an order on a number of mountain bike parts and equipment, however I haven't found one that seems to be consistent in offering a wide range of parts that are fairly priced. I have tried SuperGo, PricePoint and Airbomb. They all have good deals and between the three I am able to find what I am looking for, however it requires that I place three separate orders and whatever I save in shopping around I end up paying for in shipping charges.

My question then is what are your favorite e-shops on the net for mountain bike parts?

Thanks!!
Carlos

I just recently tried Bulltek.com and had favorable results. They had what I needed, were friendly and shipped things fast. Prior to that I have used ColoradoCyclist.com for most of my mail order stuff. Good luck!

K.

I typically use Excelsports.com in Boulder CO. I also use Nashbar, Performance, UniversalCycles and Supergo...as well as my LBS, but Excelsports tends to have the components I'm looking for and ships them fast. The last few times I've ordered on the internet I've paid for regular shipping and still received the order in two days (Boulder to midwest USA). Can't beat the no tax/cheap shipping.

Jensonusa isn't bad, and also, although it isn't a real "store" store, ebay is incredible!

Call them and ask if they price match on the parts they seem high on. Performance is very good at price matching.

I use Pricepoint whenever I am making multiple purchases. They have always matched any competitors prices and the product usually arrive in a couple of days.