looking for used TREK 800 or 820

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Viral, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Viral

    Viral Guest

    hi, I am interested in buying a used TREK 800, or 820. It will be great if somebody in the
    metropolitan Washington DC area wants to sell his/her bike to me. The price is negotiable. Please
    email me as soon as possible at iceiceicebaby @ hotmail . com (I have the email address listed like
    that because I want to avoid spammers from getting my email address)

    -Viral

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 12 Jun 2003 12:07:51 -0700, [email protected] (Viral) wrote:

    >hi, I am interested in buying a used TREK 800, or 820. It will be great if somebody in the
    >metropolitan Washington DC area wants to sell his/her bike to me. The price is negotiable. Please
    >email me as soon as possible at iceiceicebaby @ hotmail . com (I have the email address listed like
    >that because I want to avoid spammers from getting my email address)
    >
    >-Viral

    Sorry, you missed me by about 1 year. I sold mine to a work mate who lives in the city
    (Baltimore).....It was stolen a day later by some random city dweller....Truely the definition
    of "sucks"

    Peace and happy hunting, Bill

    :-]