Looking for world tour partners

jason brashear

Apr 14, 2004
Hey to all you bike tourists:
Being new here to the site, I thought I would try and get some advice. I've done bike touring through Canada, U.S., and Europe. Now I'm thinking of taking a year or so and cycling around the world. Here's the rub. I really don't want to do it alone. What are the best ways of locating and corresponding with people that might want to take this type of trip? Are there any forums, newsgroups, sites, etc. on which I could post a personal ad. Touring cyclist looking for person(s) to travel around world with! Any suggestions appreciated. ---jason brashear

[Profile] [PM] [Search] [Buddy]
[IP Logged]

Originally posted by jason brashear
Being new here to the site, I thought I would try and get some advice. I've done bike touring through Canada, U.S., and Europe. Now I'm thinking of taking a year or so and cycling around the world. Here's the rub. I really don't want to do it alone. What are the best ways of locating and corresponding with people that might want to take this type of trip? Are there any forums, newsgroups, sites, etc. on which I could post a personal ad. Touring cyclist looking for person(s) to travel around world with! Any suggestions appreciated. ---jason brashear

[IP Logged]

Try www.adventurecycling.com and the section Companions Wanted

Hi Jason,

I'm from N.California and I'm going to France on July 2nd to follow the tour de france. In the future I very well might want to do a world bike tour or at least a portion of the trip.

Right now, if you are going to be in France this July or if you know anyone who will be out there that I am seriously looking to travel with someone and share expenses and/or rent a car together and hopefully camp or share room costs.

Please let me know and keep in touch.

Peace,

Sean

Originally posted by jason brashear

[IP Logged]

Hi Jason,

Still looking for a bicycle around the world partner? Let me know, I want to start my tour this spring and carry on for a year or so, whatever it takes. All self-supported (camping, not many hotels). If you are still looking for a partner, just let me know.

_Jeff

hi jeff
wondered whether you'd started your trip yet and if so were you lucky enough to have found a partner i'm setting off in the spring of 2013 from liverpool england just getting the money put away
best wishes to you
harry45

My name is Dang De Tran, Im Vietnamese, and working for Happytour as a tour operator, i would like to look for tourist partners or other to join in my bike group in Viet Nam. I would highly appreciate for your kindly if you contact me by mail [email protected]; [email protected] or reach the number is 0903772766. Thank you very much.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely Yours.
Dang De. Mr
HAPPY TOUR CO.
74 C HAI BA TRUNG STR, DISTRICT 01, HCMC, SOUTH VIETNAM.
Cell: 0903772766
Tell: 84-8 08 38273023
Fax: 84-8 08 38274140
Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.happytourco.com