Low cost SPD pedals/shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
NC <[email protected]> wrote in
> "Graeme Dods" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Okay, this makes perfect sense as one of the things I also noticed was the excessive range
> > of up/down movement in her knees. I must admit that I'd just assumed the cranks would be of
> > a roughly correct size when we bought it but reading the above web sites her cranks are way
> > too long.
> >
> > So the question now is, where can I get reasonably priced 165mm long 3 ring cranks? Wiggle, Mike
> > Dyason, EBC etc don't seem to have anything.
>
>
> Try Spa Cycles in Harrogate (use directory enquiries to find the number, doubt there is a
> website). They had a triple in 160mm for around £33 a couple of years back. Might have been
> Stronglight brand.
>

Spa Cycles is on 01423 887003

Last ad I have to hand has Stronglight Asphalt (110/74mm bcd) triples at £45, plus you would need
(probably) a new bottom bracket at £12.

Inquire/order by phone - they've always been very good to deal with.

St John St Cycles (http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm) often have a selection of
no-name/odd/one-off/tatty chainsets as well as the normal range - under "Standard Chainsets Triple"
there is "Alloy 4-arm 24/34/42 165mm crank with chainguard" £29.99, "Dotek Pro 4 28/38/48 Alloy
chainset 160mm cranks Slightly scratched ONE ONLY" £39.99, "Suntour XR11 28/38/48 triple chainset
162mm cranks" £29.99 (list not complete) You could also check cranksets (no rings)

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.