Mail order cycles scam

Mail Order Cycles www.mailordercycles.co.uk avoid this company like
the plague.
This unreliable company cooperates with Amtrak delivery service
( www.amtrak.co.uk ) offering 'free delivery' with your bike on the
arranged day.
Having waited all the day round I didn't get my consignment, although
on the tracking internet tool at the end of the day the status had
changed from 'with driver' to 'failed delivery attempt'. And then,
calling the company to find what's going on, I heard that I'd missed
the parcel and would have to pay for another attempt! And if not, the
bike would get back to Mail Order Cycles and I'd be charged for this
shipping and also restocking fee (about £50 in toto). The manager of
Mail Order Cycles when I asked her to solve the situation was rude and
inconsiderate towards me: 'There are many unfair things in live!' -
she said and 'According to my records you missed the delivery'. So
they value more they data-base records than customers? Still don't
have my bike although they have my money. Don't risk, at least as long
as they haven't changed the middleman delivery company - Amtrak - and
the manager of Mail Order Cycles is the same.

Mail Order Cycles www.mailordercycles.co.uk review Mail Order Cycles
www.mailordercycles.co.uk review Mail Order Cycles www.mailordercycles.co.uk

<[email protected]> wrote in message
[...]

I do not know if the delivery companies in the UK operate very differently
from the ones over here in the USA. But, UPS, FedEx, DHL, all will attempt a
second delivery at least. After that, you are given the opportunity to
contact the company for a later pickup from the terminal.

Free delivery means that somebody, in this case the store is still paying
for it. Again, forgive my ignorance, but I was under the impression that a
second attempt is usually in the shipping arrangement.

Bruce