mavic dual pivot brake pads

Scott Harper

Guest
I am interested in upgrading the brake pads in my Mavic dual pivot brakes
with the Kool Stop salmon pads that others seem so high on. Does anyone know
which model Kool Stop pad I would need for the Mavic brakes?

Thanks,
Scott Harper

"Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis." - Christoph Cellarius
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 03:39:09 GMT, "Scott Harper"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I am interested in upgrading the brake pads in my Mavic dual pivot brakes
>with the Kool Stop salmon pads that others seem so high on. Does anyone know
>which model Kool Stop pad I would need for the Mavic brakes?

The Kool-Stop part number is KS-DURASA. The same pad fits the holders
found in Shimano 7700 and 6500 calipers.
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
Since 1983
Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
http://www.businesscycles.com