Maximum Exposure Lingerie - Offering the world's best selection of
sexy sleepwear, lingerie and stripper outfits. Women's fashion
clothing and apparel, swimwear, jewelry, clubwear, leather, vinyl,
costumes, lotions, gifts and more at www.maximumexposurelingerie.com

On 21 May 2006 14:22:27 -0700, "Jim" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Maximum Exposure Lingerie - Offering the world's best selection of
>sexy sleepwear, lingerie and stripper outfits. Women's fashion
>clothing and apparel, swimwear, jewelry, clubwear, leather, vinyl,
>costumes, lotions, gifts and more at www.maximumexposurelingerie.com

Any Pearl Izumi or Assos bibs? Leather ... whatever ....

In article <[email protected]>,
Neil Brooks <[email protected]> writes:
> On 21 May 2006 14:22:27 -0700, "Jim" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Maximum Exposure Lingerie - Offering the world's best selection of
>>sexy sleepwear, lingerie and stripper outfits. Women's fashion
>>clothing and apparel, swimwear, jewelry, clubwear, leather, vinyl,
>>costumes, lotions, gifts and more at www.maximumexposurelingerie.com

> Any Pearl Izumi or Assos bibs?

Ew, I detest those things! Why on earth would anyone want to
wear farmer's overalls to ride?

I guess they're for fat chunkers -- foundation garments to keep yer
knees from hitting that pendulous gut (the /real/ raison d'etre for
recumbents.) When you're lithe & svelte like me, you can wear the
proper attire with dignity & aplomb :)
<r,d & h>

Vinyl lingerie, eh? I wonder if they also do floor tiles ...

cheers,
(5' 11", 148 lbs) Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

[email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote:

> > Any Pearl Izumi or Assos bibs?

> Ew, I detest those things! Why on earth would anyone want to
> wear farmer's overalls to ride?

You could ask any pro, since bibs are the standard uniform.

I avoided bibs for years but switched over last year. What a
difference. The main benefit: they keep the "soft tissues" up and
out of harm's way.
--
terry morse - Unidscovered Country Tours - http://udctours.com

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Neil Brooks <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> > Any Pearl Izumi or Assos bibs?

> Ew, I detest those things! Why on earth would anyone want to
> wear farmer's overalls to ride?
> cheers,
> (5' 11", 148 lbs) Tom

It sounds like you know some rather eccentric farmers, Tom. <g>

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Claire Petersky wrote:
> "Ken C. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Jim wrote:

> [text of spam snipped]
>
>> Spammers are the lowest form of life known to man.

> People who completely requote the spammer's message to castigate them
> are not that much higher on the food chain.

In Ken's defense, it was only a short paragraph. (Although I would have at
least removed the /link/ to the spammer's site, or changed it to something
nicely offensive <eg> )