Mengoni GP pics, video, report and results

John Forrest Tomlinson

Guest
We've got photos, a couple videos, results and a link to a reports at
racelistings.com and cyclingnews.com about the recent Mengoni Grand
Prix up at http://www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm.

Thanks to everyone who raced, spectated, officiated, marshalled,
volunteered or otherwise helped out at this event. It was a great
morning of racing,

On behalf of Century Road Club Association, I very much hope you will
look to our key events next year -- the Bear Mountain Road Race in
Harriman State Park in the spring, the Lou Maltese Memorial in Central
Park in July, and the Mengoni Grand Prix toward the end of the season
in Central Park. Details will be online next year at
http://www.crca.net/.

JT for CRCA

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> We've got photos, a couple videos, results and a link to a reports at
> racelistings.com and cyclingnews.com about the recent Mengoni Grand
> Prix up at http://www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm.
>
> Thanks to everyone who raced, spectated, officiated, marshalled,
> volunteered or otherwise helped out at this event. It was a great
> morning of racing,
>
> On behalf of Century Road Club Association, I very much hope you will
> look to our key events next year -- the Bear Mountain Road Race in
> Harriman State Park in the spring, the Lou Maltese Memorial in Central
> Park in July, and the Mengoni Grand Prix toward the end of the season
> in Central Park. Details will be online next year at
> http://www.crca.net/.
>
> JT for CRCA

Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:05:12 -0400, gym gravity >
>Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
>say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
>of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

I haven't heard that but NYC politics can be rather opaque.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com

>Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
>say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
>of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

Sounds interesting. The CP course is very nice. Way back when it was used
for a stage of the Tour DuPont (or was it Tour Du Trump?). It would not
be as specatator friendly since you would only see the races about one every
13 minutes or so.
Alex