merry Christmas

Lazarus-g

Oct 26, 2001
I'd just like to wish everybody on Cycling Forums a very Happy Christmas and an excellent New Year.<br /><br />wishing you the best.<br /><br />Laz.

Yes it is coming up again. Merry Christmas! The fireplace and all of that. Snow really reminds me of Christmas. You can't have Christmas without snow. Well at least some time during the season.

It's a bit too early for the festivities is i...oh, this thread is from 2002. Better get in early, or late, I suppose.

(2002 though, blimey this place has been around for a good while)

I hope this season will be just as good as the last. I have been seeing posts being brought back in lately.

So...does anyone even remember what they got for Christmas 2002?

I don't.

CAMPYBOB said:

I don't.

Yes, and it was dressed in red but this is a family show so I cant tell! :eek: :lol:

CAMPYBOB said:

I don't.
Yeah. Married for the second time. :lol:

Actually it was on the 21st, but close enough. Gifts? Physical gifts? Beyond probably "getting some" from the new bride, not a clue. :D

CAMPYBOB said:

I don't.
Probably a new PS2 game? Definitely some clothes though.

Oh one thing I know for certain what we got - some crappy TV that year...

Quote by mpre53:
"Yeah. Married for the second time."

Well, that is kind of hard to forget!

Keep working on it...only one more marriage and you'll catch up to me! Er...ignore that advice.

Hi there! I celebrate orthodox Christmas, which is on January 7th, so I ll have to wait almost a month and a half to experience all the joys Christmas can bring.
But, I wish all of you people Merry Christmas this December. Enjoy with your families and celebrate the New Year's day as happy as you can.
Hopefully, the next year will be happier, more fruitful, more joyful, and just filled with love for all of us. I know I would love that for myself. It would be nice to experience some nice changes. :)