Millar in operation

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
See http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/cycling/2904493.stm

"Britain's David Millar is set for surgery after badly bruising his hip during a fall in the
Criterium International on Sunday. The Cofidis rider, who also hurt his elbow, is due to have an
operation in his home town of Biarritz in France on Tuesday The Scot is expected to be out of action
for two weeks, which would stop him taking part in Friday's Route Adelie, the Rennes GP and the
Circuit de la Sarthe.

Millar's personal website said he was 15 kilometres from the end of the second stage when a
motorcycle clipped his handlebars with its wing mirror.

He was knocked off his bike along with several other riders but managed to finish the stage.

"I know I keep saying it but things can always get worse," Millar told his website.

"I just hope this run of bad luck will be my lot for the year and that it will end soon.

"The incident with the motorbike was ridiculous. The guy completely clipped me and there was
absolutely nothing I could do to stop myself from crashing.

"He then didn't stop to check if I was OK or to apologise. I couldn't believe
it." "

Seems even the pros suffer the inconsideration of other road users too :(

Cheers, helen s

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Seems even the pros suffer the inconsideration of other road users too :(

He does seem to be getting a hard time from the following vehicles.

--
Dave...