Missing TdF teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raptor

I've got the VeloNews official guide, and only seven teams are profiled in the section titled, "The
22 Teams of the Tour de France." How's your copy?

--
--
Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall "I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we
could to protect our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security." --Microsoft VP in
charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

How about the better question. How many of these 22 teams deserve to be there. Even CCC polsat is stronger than jean-delatour

Originally posted by lazysegall
How about the better question. How many of these 22 teams deserve to be there. Even CCC polsat is stronger than jean-delatour

Who is CCC polsat ? are they a polish team? :)

Jean-delatour might be a **** team in europe, but I wonder how they compare to the teams who are based in and race in the USA?

cheers

In article <[email protected]>, steve <[email protected]> wrote:

> lazysegall wrote:
> > How about the better question. How many of these 22 teams deserve to be there. Even CCC polsat
> > is stronger than jean-delatour
>
>
>
> Who is CCC polsat ? are they a polish team? :)
>
> Jean-delatour might be a **** team in europe, but I wonder how they compare to the teams who are
> based in and race in the USA?
>
> cheers
>
>
>
> --
> Steve
>
> --
Saturn could easily be in the tour, if you use Delatour as a comparison.

In article <[email protected]>, steve <[email protected]> wrote:

> lazysegall wrote:
> > How about the better question. How many of these 22 teams deserve to be there. Even CCC polsat
> > is stronger than jean-delatour
>
>
>
> Who is CCC polsat ? are they a polish team? :)
>
> Jean-delatour might be a **** team in europe, but I wonder how they compare to the teams who are
> based in and race in the USA?
>
> cheers

It's a different world. It's like comparing Scandinavian "pro" hockey to the NHL: all the really
good Scandinavians play in the NHL.

Similarly, the standard of racing is higher in Europe. Pro-grade Americans go to Europe to ride, be
they Lance or new hotshoes making their rep in Belgium.

--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.