I'll be in the Ridgway area for the first two weeks in July. I may be riding with some of the RideAZ guys/gals around the fourth. I'd be interested in getting together for a ride if you're up for it. Maybe we can talk R-A-L into driving down from Denver.
Gary
I am not difficult to convince.
Hey Ride-A-Lot are you going to be hauling the witches with you in order for you to remain an active puppet? Do they trim the puppet strings to allow you to go nature riding for a day?
So now you've got this flat lander trying to figure out how to swing a trip out to Durango..................... Happy?
Outstanding photos JD.
Marty
Ummm, those were not my photos, Gunny. The poster is "Durangoan" and I think Craig knows him. He's an ex-patriate Buckeye by way of California as I understand.
JD
That's cuz you aint got no photos cuz you can't ride, [censored].