My C-50

"Benjamin Weiner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Callistus Valerius <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > My original post before Christmas was about me wanting to share my
joy
> > with others. I did not appreciate couple of fred like insults, saying
they
> > preferred to ride Schwinn Varsities around the block, because they had
> > support kids.
>
> Droolboy,
>
> The reason people responded hostilely to your troll is that the rest of us here on rbr all get our
> C-50s free as part of our masters racing sponsorship deals. People like you who have to get them
> as gifts (does anybody really pay for their own C-50? Heck no) are obvious amateur poseurs, the
> kind of people we ditch at unmarked intersections on the rbr training rides. So next time, post
> about how much you like your new team issue free C-50 and how much faster you are going to be this
> year compared to last year and how many centuries you are going to win, and you will be warmly
> welcomed to the club.

Thank you. Someone had to say it.

> > Sharing joy is admirable. Still, I suggest that your social skills do
not
> > allow you to do that effectively. > Enjoy your youth but stop feeling sorry for people with
> > different
values.
> It
> > makes you look really stupid.
> >

> YOU SHUT UP ! I Will not accept insults from a Fred such as yourself.

The irony...

Nick Burns wrote:

> My first exotic car (a 308 GTB) was something I thought I would cherish forver. At that time
> nobody could have convinced me that a child could be better than that. In retrospect I feel like
> an idiot for thinking that for one moment, but such is the mindset of most men in their 20s.

Callistus to have children?

> Eddie merckx ex pro ti (litespeed) sucks also.
>
> first time I ever stood on the pedals I knew I bought the wrong bike....

Tell me more...

Kmart centurion. it was the fastest lightest they had, and if you trashed it in a local crit you
could go buy another for about 180 bigguns. so lets see, for the price of the colnago with camp you
could arrive at a race with 8 bikes on the roof of your van and look like us postal. put three in
the pits and one on each corner.

now thats a thinking financially responsible.

news:[email protected]...

flimsy piece of **** that never rusts.....but I ride a 62 also....