My NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Hi all,

    Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he won
    it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear
    it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home he
    went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this thing!!"
    hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking mighty
    fine...heehee

    SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    SPOONS wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
    > won it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to
    > wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home
    > he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this
    > thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking
    > mighty fine...heehee
    >
    > SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

    Doesn't that feel grand! :D

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Spoons:

    Congrats on being so small that you drowned in a sweatshirt!!

    COnnie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

    SPOONS wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
    > won it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to
    > wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home
    > he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this
    > thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking
    > mighty fine...heehee
    >
    > SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

  4. What a great NSV! Congratulations. Elaine K

    SPOONS wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he won
    >it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear
    >it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home he
    >went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this thing!!"
    >hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking mighty
    >fine...heehee
    >
    >SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

  5. Hey Spoons, where are you? What a great line. <G> And an even greater NSV.

    Prairie Roots

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:10:59 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he won
    >it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear
    >it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home he
    >went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this thing!!"
    >hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking mighty
    >fine...heehee
    >
    >SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

  6. what a wonderful NSV, Lee
    SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
    > won it at a company function so this this is "one
    size
    > fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this
    > yesterday so last night when my DH came home he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around
    > me and said "WOW wear
    are
    > you in this thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's
    been
    > telling me that my rear is looking mighty fine...heehee
    >
    > SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

  7. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    LOL Spoons, that's so cute of your hubby to say... great NSV!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
    > won it at a company function so this this is "one
    size
    > fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this
    > yesterday so last night when my DH came home he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around
    > me and said "WOW wear
    are
    > you in this thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's
    been
    > telling me that my rear is looking mighty fine...heehee
    >
    > SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

  8. What a great NSV Spoons. Congratulations!

    --
    Brenda
    209/177/150 RafL goal 165