my uni christmas poll: will she or won't she?

BraveSirStupid

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45215
Question: Will max get a uni for Christmas?

- yes, a coker
- yes, a giraffe
- how do you spell "harper hottie"?
- no, just a jar of kim chee and he'll like it

I've given my girlfriend several links to UDC Cokers and giraffes and
whinged repeatedly about how i wanna big wheel or giraffe for Christmas
for the last month or so. :D

So what do you think? Will i get a uni or do i have to dump her?

--
BraveSirStupid

-i am a poser. face-down on pavement, mostly, although sometimes i like
to pose face-down in grass, but my favorite pose is
madly-flailing-arms-with-rictus-of-terror-on-my-face-
BraveSirStupid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7738

I was thinking that you'd be lucky if you were offered a cocker by your
girlfriend... And just when I thought "I wish my girl would offer me a
uni:( " I just remembered that she actually offered me my first uni for
my birthday 3 years ago:D
So if she offers you a cocker this year and you want to keep her (so
precious!) try and remember it before asking a rafie on christmas
2006;)

--
Zzagg

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Riding day, dream away...
Still riding, still dreaming.

please excuse me for still thinking I can write correct english :-o
Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

You may have to wait for Magic 8Ball to get here.
My feeling is a definate 'yes' on the Coker. She might consider the
raffie too dangerous.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
(http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
'\\"freedom is just chaos, with better lighting.\\" entropy'
(http://tinyurl.com/77lom)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)

Daytripper63 wrote:
> I think you should give us her E-mail address and all of us can send her
> suggestions:D

yes, a little convincing from strangers on the internet is all she
needs. why not just ask her straight up if she'll get you a coker, or
giraffe? i don't buy anything for my gf unless she picks it out. it
makes my shopping very easy and she ends up with less junk.

--
boo radley

"This is your work! You'd better take care of me, Lord...because if you
don't you're gonna have me on your hands." -Raoul Duke
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

All I know is my g/f would NEVER get me a uni for x-mas or birthday, or
anything like that. She hates unicycles, and ive gotten like 2-3 of her
friends into it BWAHAAHAHHAA!!!!

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Ask her straight to buy you one. Give her all the appropriate details.
Then buy her a really really nice pressie in return. YOu can't dump her
unless you make it absolutely clear what you want. Hints don't work.

Cathy

--
cathwood

'Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive - C.S.Lewis

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

To give my wife a hint, I created a word document and placed it on my
desk top with the uni's I would like to have. It had links to
unicycle.com. Guess what, there is a brand new Nimbus 29'er sitting in
my dinning room in a box covered with a sheet. The bummer is she won't
let me see it until Christmas morn. I don't know if I can wait that
long.

--
terryb99
terryb99's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10696

cathwood wrote:
> Ask her straight to buy you one. Give her all the appropriate details.
> Then buy her a really really nice pressie in return. YOu can't dump her
> unless you make it absolutely clear what you want. Hints don't work.
>
> Cathy

Oh, i did that! I sent her the appropriate urls in an email titled "BUY
ME BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME NOW!!!" With an "if you love me" in there
somewhere. ;)

..max

--
BraveSirStupid

-i am a poser. face-down on pavement, mostly, although sometimes i like
to pose face-down in grass, but my favorite pose is
madly-flailing-arms-with-rictus-of-terror-on-my-face-
BraveSirStupid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7738

don't be disappointed if she doesn't... thats all i have to say about
that or i'll start to rant...

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

guys...

We've taken a UPD into the swamp of too much serious. [sic]

perhaps a quick perusal of my profile might put this thread in
perspective (and restore your faith Brave Sir Stupid's perspicacity,
benevolence, wisdom, interpersonal sensitivity and unimpeachably
excellent judgment)?

That is all. As you were, carry on.

..max

--
BraveSirStupid

-i am a poser. face-down on pavement, mostly, although sometimes i like
to pose face-down in grass, but my favorite pose is
madly-flailing-arms-with-rictus-of-terror-on-my-face-
BraveSirStupid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7738

You could say that if she does get you one, you would pay for $20, $50
of it, whatever.

Maybe.....

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

BraveSirStupid wrote:
> Oh, i did that! I sent her the appropriate urls in an email titled "BUY
> ME BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME NOW!!!" With an "if you love me" in there
> somewhere. ;)

...And then I looked at his profile and it said he's 46 years old! :D

So I guess the next question is, what are you getting her?

--
johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

johnfoss wrote:
> ...And then I looked at his profile and it said he's 46 years old! :D
>
> So I guess the next question is, what are you getting her?

A Coker!

..max

--
BraveSirStupid

-i am a poser. face-down on pavement, mostly, although sometimes i like
to pose face-down in grass, but my favorite pose is
madly-flailing-arms-with-rictus-of-terror-on-my-face-
BraveSirStupid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7738

:D haha! ask for a giraffe dey are way bettah dude but yeah i think
youll get one just NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE and NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG some
more

--
mojobo1

I live in my own little world i dont know why becase hey hate me
here.....:(
mojobo1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11304

... and the answer is: a -very- generous gift certificate from 'UDC'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Welcome.asp), thus confronting us once again
with the question Giraffe or Coker?

-Yay Grrrlfriend!-

Actually, i've already decided; i'll be getting a