My web about professional road cycling

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Salva, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Salva

    Salva Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    "Salva" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello:
    >

    > If you want to make some commentary, please let me know
    >
    > Salva

    it sucks....stuff popped up all over the place. all in spanish. i dont know a lick of spanish.
    scared the shit out of me. needs more nudy picks from chick cyclists. needs another color besides
    purple. show some home grown cycling shit in your neck of the woods also recommended. hope i wasnt
    too hard on ya.......

  3. Salva

    Salva Guest

    Right.

    I'm sorry for the popups, but I chose a free web-hosting and they put those banners. Someday if I
    find a free place without banners I'll move the web there.

    The web is in spanish, it's true, but more or less it's easy to understand the contents, I think.
    I've tried not to traslate the names of cyclists and teams, so I prefer to write US Postal rather
    than "Servicio de Correos de Estados Unidos" I don't know how to translate Lance but Armstrong would
    stand for "Brazo fuerte"

    Some spanish words that you might find useful are:

    Equipos -> Teams Ciclistas -> cyclists Carreras -> Races Etapas -> Stages PaĆ­ses -> Countries

    Thank you for your comments. JTN <[email protected]> escribiĆ³ en el mensaje de noticias
    [email protected]

    > "Salva" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hello:
    > >

    > > If you want to make some commentary, please let me know
    > >
    > > Salva
    >
    > it sucks....stuff popped up all over the place. all in spanish. i dont
    know
    > a lick of spanish. scared the shit out of me. needs more nudy picks from chick cyclists. needs
    > another color besides purple. show some home grown cycling shit in your neck of the woods also
    > recommended. hope i wasnt too hard on ya.......

  4. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Salva" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hello:
    > >

    > > If you want to make some commentary, please let me know
    > >
    > > Salva
    >
    > it sucks....stuff popped up all over the place.

    If you are still using a browser that cannot block popups then you are still one of the Untermensch.
    I thought 1995 was over.

    Deez

  5. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    > If you are still using a browser that cannot block popups then you are still one of the
    > Untermensch. I thought 1995 was over.
    >

    > Deez

    tell me more....which browser?

  6. On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:36:44 -0700, JTN wrote:
    >> block popups
    >
    >tell me more....which browser?

    All others than IE.

  7. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > If you are still using a browser that cannot block popups then you are still one of the
    > > Untermensch. I thought 1995 was over.
    > >

    > > Deez
    >

    > tell me more....which browser?

    Operah Phoenix Mozilla Galeon K-meleon Beonex etc.

    Basically every browser in existence aside from IE or Netscape.

    Deez

  8. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    damn. I have been too main stream in the browser use. I like the oprah one. she has her hand in
    everything that oprah. I bet next year she is sponsoring lances ex wife's cycling team in the
    women's TDF....

    "Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > If you are still using a browser that cannot block popups then you are still one of the
    > > > Untermensch. I thought 1995 was over.
    > > >

    > > > Deez
    > >

    > > tell me more....which browser?
    >
    > Operah Phoenix Mozilla Galeon K-meleon Beonex etc.
    >
    > Basically every browser in existence aside from IE or Netscape.
    >
    > Deez

  9. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest