General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

my weight loss

Started by Becki · · Last activity · 22 posts · 607 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 February 2004
Last activity
2 March 2004
Original author
Becki
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
607
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Is there another place that holds meetings? A nearby town or near work? Does your office ever do the
    At work programs?

    "becki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:ldk0c.992$vY.939@newsfe1-win...

    Quoted message said:

    shes still there unfortunately i saw her the other day full of big fake smiles and plesentries :s
    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:sD60c.54083$aH3.1661772@bgtnsc04-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    I think that is one of the reasons that I did not go back in September


    when

    Quoted message said:

    I came home from my mother's. (I took care of her for the summer). My


    leader

    Quoted message said:

    was okay but nothing to write home about. My current one is excellent


    and

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    makes going to the meetings worthwhile. See if you can find another


    meeting.

    Quoted message said:

    Who knows,maybe that leader is not there anymore. I know my original


    leader

    Quoted message said:

    has moved on to other things.

    "becki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:A9r%b.7$hH5.1@newsfe1-win...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    i stopped going to the meetings 7months ago because the leader was


    very

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    arogant and only seemed to have time for a certain group of people i


    still

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    weigh my self once a week and do have veriety in my diet i like to experiment with food but i
    do weigh everything "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:SZ8%b.92991$hR.1853156@bgtnsc05-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Your progress is excellent. Go over your journals to see if you are


    adding

    Quoted message said:

    > something different to the menus that might actually be higher in


    points

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > than you think. Are you weighing or measuring everything you eat or


    is

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    there
    > some guessing on certain things? maybe you are under counting


    something.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    My
    > leader also suggested adding lots of variety into my menus. I was
    basically
    > eating the same breakfast and lunch 5 or 6 days a week. How much fat


    are

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    you
    > eating? Add some peanut butter or olive oil. I was told to get 2


    points

    Quoted message said:

    of

    Quoted message said:

    > fat per day. So I have peanut butter on an english muffin a few days


    a

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    week
    > now. I switched to 2% milk from 1% to add a little bit of fat.
    >
    > Don't get discouraged by dropping down to 1 pound per week. I


    dropped

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    down

    Quoted message said:

    > to about 1/2 pound per week back in September. Now with a few minor
    changes
    > I seem to be back to 1+ pounds per week. Remember losing the weight


    too

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    fast
    > sets you up to regain it since you really have not treated this as a


    WOL

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    but
    > a diet.
    >
    > "becki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:Yi8%b.1055$bJ1.1029@newsfe1-win...
    > > i've been following the weight watcher diet since february last


    year

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    when
    > i
    > > started i weighed 21stone4lb(298lb) im now 14stone(196lb) which i


    know

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    is
    > > great but.. my weight loss is soooo slow now i mean ive only lost


    about

    Quoted message said:

    > 14lb
    > > since december... i stick to my points go gym twice a week walk


    loads

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    > still
    > > not getting any where any ideas any one please
    > >
    > >
    > > ---
    > > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system
    > > (grisoft.comgrisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04
    > >
    > >
    >

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system
    (grisoft.comgrisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04


    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (grisoft.comgrisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  2. All of the leaders at my center are adequate, but I love one in particular
    and would prefer her meetings to all others. They are all nice and even the
    worst one means well, I am sorry this happened to you, Lee
    Laura <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I think that is one of the reasons that I did not go back in September


    when

    Quoted message said:

    I came home from my mother's. (I took care of her for the summer). My


    leader

    Quoted message said:

    was okay but nothing to write home about. My current one is excellent and makes going to the
    meetings worthwhile. See if you can find another


    meeting.

    Quoted message said:

    Who knows,maybe that leader is not there anymore. I know my original


    leader

    Quoted message said:

    has moved on to other things.

    "becki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:A9r%b.7$hH5.1@newsfe1-win...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    i stopped going to the meetings 7months ago because the leader was very arogant and only seemed
    to have time for a certain group of people i


    still

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    weigh my self once a week and do have veriety in my diet i like to experiment with food but i do
    weigh everything "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:SZ8%b.92991$hR.1853156@bgtnsc05-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Your progress is excellent. Go over your journals to see if you are


    adding

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    something different to the menus that might actually be higher in


    points

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    than you think. Are you weighing or measuring everything you eat or is


    there

    Quoted message said:

    some guessing on certain things? maybe you are under counting


    something.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    My

    Quoted message said:

    leader also suggested adding lots of variety into my menus. I was


    basically

    Quoted message said:

    eating the same breakfast and lunch 5 or 6 days a week. How much fat


    are

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    you

    Quoted message said:

    eating? Add some peanut butter or olive oil. I was told to get 2


    points

    Quoted message said:

    of

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    fat per day. So I have peanut butter on an english muffin a few days a


    week

    Quoted message said:

    now. I switched to 2% milk from 1% to add a little bit of fat.

    Don't get discouraged by dropping down to 1 pound per week. I dropped


    down

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to about 1/2 pound per week back in September. Now with a few minor


    changes

    Quoted message said:

    I seem to be back to 1+ pounds per week. Remember losing the weight


    too

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    fast

    Quoted message said:

    sets you up to regain it since you really have not treated this as a


    WOL

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    but

    Quoted message said:

    a diet.

    "becki" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:Yi8%b.1055$bJ1.1029@newsfe1-win...
    > i've been following the weight watcher diet since february last year


    when

    Quoted message said:

    i
    > started i weighed 21stone4lb(298lb) im now 14stone(196lb) which i


    know

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    is

    Quoted message said:

    > great but.. my weight loss is soooo slow now i mean ive only lost


    about

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    14lb
    > since december... i stick to my points go gym twice a week walk


    loads

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    still
    > not getting any where any ideas any one please
    >
    >
    > ---
    > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system
    > (grisoft.comgrisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04
    >
    >

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system
    (grisoft.comgrisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.