Name of Perth Bicycle Shops???

I'm flying into Perth on Monday, November 21 from the United States. I
am headed to Busselton for Ironman WA. I need the names of some bicycle
shops near or nearish (say within 15K) to the Perth Airport where I can
purchase some CO2 cartridges. I also may need a bicycle mechanic in
case I find anything wrong with my bike after putting it together.

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm flying into Perth on Monday, November 21 from the United States. I
> am headed to Busselton for Ironman WA. I need the names of some
> bicycle shops near or nearish (say within 15K) to the Perth Airport
> where I can purchase some CO2 cartridges. I also may need a bicycle
> mechanic in case I find anything wrong with my bike after putting it
> together.

Bicycle Entrepreneur The
143 Great Eastern Hwy Belmont WA 6104
ph: (08) 9277 9181 Bicycles & Accessories--Retail & Repairs

Is probably the closest. On the corner of Great Eastern Hwy and Belmont Ave.
Follow the main road to the City from the Airport.

Theo

I'm flying into Perth on Monday, November 21 from the United States. I
am headed to Busselton for Ironman WA. I need the names of some bicycle
shops near or nearish (say within 15K) to the Perth Airport where I can
purchase some CO2 cartridges. I also may need a bicycle mechanic in
case I find anything wrong with my bike after putting it together.
Not sure if you are staying in perth at all??

There is a mobile bike shop that can come to you.

Elite Racing Cycles Ph: 1300 785 552.

Run by Stevie Harcourt. Best mechanic in Perth and World Masters Champ.

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm flying into Perth on Monday, November 21 from the United States. I
> am headed to Busselton for Ironman WA. I need the names of some bicycle
> shops near or nearish (say within 15K) to the Perth Airport where I can
> purchase some CO2 cartridges. I also may need a bicycle mechanic in
> case I find anything wrong with my bike after putting it together.

If you get stuck for anything you can contact me. I'll be in Busselton
that weekend as a spectator. I've got a pretty good range of spares and
tools. I live about 100 km away from Busso, not in a metrpolitan area,
so I tend to keep a good stock of bits and pieces.

Marty wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > I'm flying into Perth on Monday, November 21 from the United States. I
> > am headed to Busselton for Ironman WA. I need the names of some bicycle
> > shops near or nearish (say within 15K) to the Perth Airport where I can
> > purchase some CO2 cartridges. I also may need a bicycle mechanic in
> > case I find anything wrong with my bike after putting it together.
> >

> If you get stuck for anything you can contact me. I'll be in Busselton
> that weekend

and we will all try to not make little marty boy a bump in the road
with are cars.

And there are a couple of good bike shops in Fremantle, which is on the way to Busselton.