new Azzurri bikes

Phill P

Jul 9, 2006
Check this out, the semi built Azzurri website has thier new carbon bikes up
http://www.azzurribikes.com/primo-carbon.html

How hot does that look??!!?? I was considering one of thier older lugged bikes, but I'm in love with the look of the new frame. I don't want to ride one just yet incase I want it too badly, don't want to buy til end of the year.

Does anybody out there have one of the old lugged frames? What are peoples experiences with Azzurri bikes?

hot very hot

i'd love to get carbon for my next bike...but the roads up here can be shite.
frost heaves, holes, those ruts that run across the whole road.
crapola

i dont want a bike that 'cant handle the truth'

cervelo spends a lot in advertising that their 'regular' p3 carbon bike will handle paris-roubaix an' that.

oh, speaking of cervelo...anyone in manhattan might be able to pick up a cervelo p3 cheap.

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-07-08, 1:07PM EDT

Cervelo bike for sale out of shop. This bike hasn’t been used. I won it yesterday 6/8/06 on a raffle, I want to sale it because I don’t like to ride bikes. It original price is $5000 but I have it for sale for $4500. I am willing to go down on the price . This bike is a pro-bike. Its also very light, I am available at any time at this number 646-382-3775 or e-mail [email protected]. I really want to sale this bike fast so I will give a better offer. This a great bike for someone who is really into bikes. It is carbon p3 model. I live in Manhattan.
P.S. You have to pick it up, will only deliver in Manhattan.
how much does it **** you off that someone wins a bike, and the f*cker doesnt even ride. prize pig. asshat.

''its also very light'' --- no ****, fatass :p