New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses / Safety Eyewear For Cycling

XvX

Guest
Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8196534798

Sunglasses/Safety Eyewear

*** 1st class recorded (registered) mail ***
Comfortable & Modern design.
Tested and comply with international standard. (CE-EN166 and ANSI Z87.1)
Suitable for industrial usage.
Shipment is guaranteed!

Multi-Purpose Eyewear
* For Leisure (Driving, Fishing)
* For Sport (Cycling, Golfing, Inline/Roller Skating)
* For Work (Laboratory)

Advantages
* High Quality Polycarbonate Lens - Filter out 99.9% of harmful Ultraviolet
radiation (UV-A & UV-B) that causes skin cancer.
* Frameless Design - Unique, stylish and latest design.
* Ultra Lightweight - Less strenuous to wear over long period of time.
* Versatile.
* Superior Comfort - Soft and curved temple arm to fit face profile.
* Anti-Scratch Hard Coating - Extra durability.
* Greater Eye Protection - Extra Safe. Prevent eye injury from flying debris
while cycling or chemical spillage at laboratory.

Comparison
As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and provide
more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)

If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me. No
Obligation.

Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.

Happy Bidding

XvX wrote:
> Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks

I'll have spam, spam, spam, egg and spam please without the egg.

--
Tony

"Don't argue the matter, the difficulties will argue for themselves"
-W.S. Churchill

> XvX wrote:
> > Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks
> >

> I'll have spam, spam, spam, egg and spam please without the egg.
>
> --

I don't like spam!

mad_jesuit came up with the following;:
> "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> XvX wrote:
>>> Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks
>>>

>> I'll have spam, spam, spam, egg and spam please without the egg.
>>
>> --

> I don't like spam!

So order spam, spam, egg and spam, without the spam.

's easy really .. ;)

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Dear all,
Sorry about that, i will ensure that my posting will not be too
closely packed in each category. Sorry

news:[email protected]...

XvX wrote:
> Dear all,
> Sorry about that, i will ensure that my posting will not be too
> closely packed in each category. Sorry

Better still don't post commercial adverts and certainly don't cross
post them to multiple newsgroups.