New, Legal performance enhanceming drug!

Tony W <[email protected]> wrote:

> How to torture the Slab Fairy. (speak slowly and emphasis every syllable)
>
> Lesson 1
>
> Chocolate Orange.

You forgot "Dark Chocolate Bibshorts"

Tony ;-)

Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Dave Kahn wrote:
> > No matter what you are initially looking for you will always end up reading about the internals
> > of obsolete Sturmey Archer hub gears.
>
> Obsolete? Obsolete??! OBSOLETE!!!? Never!!!
>
> You can make fun of "my" president at much as you like, but some things are sacred!

QED. :)

--
Dave...

news:<[email protected]>...

> Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people
> every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of
> dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue
> damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a
> bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance.

And fish f*ck in it!

--
Dave...

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:58:39 +0100, Helen Deborah Vecht <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ummm.... what is 'enhanceming'?

Makes you more hancem? Like wot Brad Pitt is?

Bob

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 00:33:37 +0100, "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Swiss

Presumably torturing a slab fairy is like making love to a beautiful woman.

Tim

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:48:15 +0000 (UTC), [email protected] (Geraint
Jones) wrote:

>"Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> DUCK!!
>
>Chocolate duck?

keyboaRRRDdd ® cleaning time

Personally, I prefer Product V, which is also referred to, on occasions, as a chunk of Toblerone.
One can combine two Product Vs to make an enhanced Product VV.

Product V is manufactured in various sizes and flavours, big and milky being my own favourite.

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

AndyMorris wrote:

>> See: http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html
>>
> Sheldon Brown, god of bike monkeys HAD A *** ON !!!!!!!!
>
> Scroll to picture at the bottom, Sb holding wheel with jazz rollie eyes, *** in right hand.

That's a prop I cadged from a smoking acquaintance for the photo. I'm also wearing a "Right to keep
and bear arms" tee shirt, and a one-sized-fits-all gimme cap, part of the same redneck costume.

It is true that I used to smoke, about 3 packs a day, but I quit. Had me last one on 14 June, 1968.

The tee shirt is a road find, I never wear it in public, 'cause I'm a bleeding heart left Democrat,
and am in favor of strict gun control

The hats I actually wear may be seen by those with too much time on their hands at
http://sheldonbrown.org/hats.html

The crazed look is real enough though...

Sheldon "POWerwheels" Brown +------------------------------------------------+
| Nobody who has anything to do with bicycles | has _all_ of their marbles, and some of us | are
| certifiable! | --Sheldon Brown |
+------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone

Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Presumably torturing a slab fairy is like making love to a beautiful woman.

In the words of Uncle Mort: a bit better than whippet racing, but not quite as good as bowls.

--
Dave...

"Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Runners: "I'm a runner not a bicyclist, but Product W works so well for me that many of my friends
> call me "Dubya!" --G.W.B., Texas
>
> This has been proven to be a false claim as it has been scientifically proven that G.W.B. of Texas
> is incapable of putting together a coherent sentence that long!!

I think you may have misunderestimated him somewhat ;-)

David E. Belcher

Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

"Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Geraint Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > DUCK!!
> >
> > Chocolate duck?

Is this like Toilet Duck, but with a chocolate fragrance rather than pine? ;-)

> Chocolate paving slab!! (Mind you, surely she would never throw that -- break it over you head
> perhaps, but not throw it).

Chocolate paving slab? Just a big After Eight, I reckon!

Sheldon Brown wrote:
> AndyMorris wrote:
>
>>> See: http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html
>>>
>> Sheldon Brown, god of bike monkeys HAD A *** ON !!!!!!!!
>>
>> Scroll to picture at the bottom, Sb holding wheel with jazz rollie eyes, *** in right hand.
>
> That's a prop I cadged from a smoking acquaintance for the photo. I'm also wearing a "Right to
> keep and bear arms" tee shirt, and a one-sized-fits-all gimme cap, part of the same redneck
> costume.
>
> It is true that I used to smoke, about 3 packs a day, but I quit. Had me last one on 14
> June, 1968.
>
> The tee shirt is a road find, I never wear it in public, 'cause I'm a bleeding heart left
> Democrat, and am in favor of strict gun control
>
> The hats I actually wear may be seen by those with too much time on their hands at
> http://sheldonbrown.org/hats.html
>
> The crazed look is real enough though...

Sorry, my irony sensor is knackered from seeing our Prime Minister on telly. 'Reality' seams more
unreal than SB in an Arm Bears t shirt.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:43:57 +0100, Tony W scrawled: ) This has been proven to be a false claim as it
has been scientifically ) proven that G.W.B. of Texas is incapable of putting together a coherent )
sentence that long!!

Yes. He normally goes for a speedy execution instead.

J-P
--
"How much is it to get into the party?" Translation:Where can I score some drugs?

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 05:32:50 GMT, Sheldon Brown scrawled: ) It is true that I used to smoke, about 3
packs a day, but I quit. Had ) me last one on 14 June, 1968.

Good for you. Following a heart attack a few weeks ago, my dad has finally quit his five-a-day habit
(he was once on a few packs a day), and his alcohol consumption, and is buying bikes for him and my
mum presently.

Anecdotally it seems that people who have angioplasties, especially if they had severly constricted
arteries beforehand (my dad's coronary artery was over 90% blocked before they put a titanium ring
in it) can live perfectly healthy afterwards; healthier, in fact, than they were before the heart
attack/angina that prompted the angioplasty.

) The tee shirt is a road find, I never wear it in public, 'cause I'm a ) bleeding heart left
Democrat, and am in favor of strict gun control

I *did* wonder. Then I saw the link immediately below right of the picture and wondered for a
further few seconds whether your son was an NRA spitting image of you.

J-P
--
DO YOU SEE THE GNOMES AND THEIR HATS? in a wrap around snake living room?

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 05:32:50 GMT, Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

>The hats I actually wear may be seen by those with too much time on their hands at
>http://sheldonbrown.org/hats.html

Hi Sheldon

You have an almighty collection of magnificent headwear. Others may, of course, beg to differ and
believe differently. 3<;-)-

James

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.