New NSV 1-22-04--Gee I like these!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Janice Kennish, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went I
    had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top and it
    wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we walked up
    a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even pay
    attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I got to
    the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up steps
    (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!

    Thanks for letting me share again!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    WOOHOO!!! You are getting more in shape all the time!! WTG!!

    COnnie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

    Janice Kennish wrote:
    > Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
    > I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
    > and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
    > walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
    > pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
    > got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
    > steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
    >
    > Thanks for letting me share again!!!

  3. Frood

    Frood Guest

    That is a great NSV! It really shows how you are helping your body get healthier! Great work,
    Janice, and here's to many more like it!

    --
    Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s02...
    > Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
    > I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
    > and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
    > walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
    > pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
    > got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
    > steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
    >
    > Thanks for letting me share again!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Janice Kennish wrote:

    > Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
    > I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
    > and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
    > walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
    > pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
    > got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
    > steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
    >
    > Thanks for letting me share again!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

    Great stuff! Doesn't it feel good when you realize that this is now NORMAL!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Wow, I do know how you feel! It's a wonderful feeling when you don't have to huff & puff while
    climbing stairs. Congratulations! Elaine K

    Janice Kennish wrote:

    >Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went I
    >had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top and
    >it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we walked
    >up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even pay
    >attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I got to
    >the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up steps
    >(even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
    >
    >Thanks for letting me share again!!!

  6. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Yay Janice, I really know how that feels, it's great to be able to 'hop' up the stairs rather than
    drag my tired body up and be winded by the time I reach the top. I loved that realization the first
    time I had it! It felt SO great! WTG!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s02...
    > Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
    > I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
    > and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
    > walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
    > pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
    > got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
    > steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
    >
    > Thanks for letting me share again!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

  7. awesome health NOV, good for you, Lee
    Janice Kennish <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s02...
    > Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a while at a church. Last time we went
    > I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then up a ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top
    > and it wasn't even that steep. Tonight, after about 6 months of not attending meetings there, we
    > walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere between 25-35 steps, no ramp--I didn't even
    > pay attention to the fact I had walked up the steps because I could still breath normally when I
    > got to the top. You want to talk about feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk up
    > steps (even just a few) and not be totally out of breath!!!!
    >
    > Thanks for letting me share again!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

  8. Celtic Gal \

    Celtic Gal \ Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_01B9_01C3E3A5.DD49B4D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    This is fantastic Janice :) Bet that makes you real proud of your achievements to date. Keep up the
    GR8 work!=20 Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
    news:[email protected]_s02... Well, I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once
    in a while at = a church. Last time we went I had to walk up about 7-10 steps and then = up a ramp--
    I was winded by the time I got to the top and it wasn't even = that steep. Tonight, after about 6
    months of not attending meetings there, = we walked up a different set of steps that had somewhere
    between 25-35 = steps, no ramp--I didn't even pay attention to the fact I had walked up the =
    steps because I could still breath normally when I got to the top. You want = to talk about
    feeling good!!! It's been a long time since I could walk = up steps (even just a few) and not be
    totally out of breath!!!!

    Thanks for letting me share again!!!

    --=20 Janice
    263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

    ------=_NextPart_000_01B9_01C3E3A5.DD49B4D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4912.300"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>This is fantastic Janice =
    :)</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Bet that makes you real proud of = your=20 achievements to
    date.</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Keep up the GR8=20 work!</FONT> <BR>Vanessa In OZ :-
    )<BR>Overall (Was 273- Current = 211- Goal=20
    160)</DIV>
    <DIV> </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
    <>"Janice Kennish" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> =
    wrote in=20 message <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]_s02">news:4x2Qb.128177$xy6.520=
    [email protected]_s02</A>...</DIV>Well,=20 I had another NSV tonight. We go to meetings once in a
    while at=20 a<BR>church. Last time we went I had to walk up about 7-10 steps = and=20 then up
    a<BR>ramp--I was winded by the time I got to the top and it = wasn't=20 even that<BR>steep.
    Tonight, after about 6 months of not = attending=20 meetings there, we<BR>walked up a different set
    of steps that had = somewhere=20 between 25-35 steps,<BR>no ramp--I didn't even pay attention to the
    = fact I had=20 walked up the steps<BR>because I could still breath normally when I = got to the=20
    top. You want to<BR>talk about feeling good!!! It's been a = long=20 time since I could
    walk up<BR>steps (even just a few) and not be = totally out=20 of breath!!!!<BR><BR>Thanks for
    letting me share again!!!<BR><BR>--=20 <BR>Janice<BR>263/250.5/150 (maybe =
    130)<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_01B9_01C3E3A5.DD49B4D0--