New trikke and kick bike shop in San Diego

Sdtrike.Com

Guest
Yes, these things are great. So great I now own a trikke store (sales and rentals) in the San Diego
area. My trikke store is at 706 Pismo court right on Mission Beach in San Diego, Ca.

Website with store details is:

http://sdtrike.com

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (SDtrike.com) wrote:

> Yes, these things are great. So great I now own a trikke store (sales and rentals) in the San
> Diego area. My trikke store is at 706 Pismo court right on Mission Beach in San Diego, Ca.
>
> Website with store details is:
>
> http://sdtrike.com

Ordinarily, I'd want to flame your modest quasi-spam, but this trike thing is so messed-up I
appreciate the opportunity to see it.

Those wishing just to use up this guy's bandwidth can go straight to downloading the fairly long
40 MB video:

http://trikerental.com/trikke1.mpg

Worth it just for the sight of the painful-looking hill-climbing performance and the many ways the
narrator works around saying "climbing hills on this thing is a pain in the butt, and descents are
thrilling or harrowing, depending on how much Mountain Dew you've just consumed.

OTOH, for a rear-brakes-only vehicle, it should have decent braking, since the weight is almost
entirely over the rear wheels, and even under extreme braking, it looks like you could unweight and
lift the front if you wanted to.

Originally posted by Ryan Cousineau
In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (SDtrike.com) wrote:

> Yes, these things are great. So great I now own a trikke store (sales and rentals) in the San
> Diego area. My trikke store is at 706 Pismo court right on Mission Beach in San Diego, Ca.
>
> Website with store details is:
>
> http://sdtrike.com

Ordinarily, I'd want to flame your modest quasi-spam, but this trike thing is so messed-up I
appreciate the opportunity to see it.

Those wishing just to use up this guy's bandwidth can go straight to downloading the fairly long
40 MB video:

http://trikerental.com/trikke1.mpg

Worth it just for the sight of the painful-looking hill-climbing performance and the many ways the
narrator works around saying "climbing hills on this thing is a pain in the butt, and descents are
thrilling or harrowing, depending on how much Mountain Dew you've just consumed.

OTOH, for a rear-brakes-only vehicle, it should have decent braking, since the weight is almost
entirely over the rear wheels, and even under extreme braking, it looks like you could unweight and
lift the front if you wanted to.

This is not spam. This is related to cycling.

Originally posted by SDTRIKE
This is not spam. This is related to cycling.

That it may be cycling related merely suggests it is targetted SPAM.

This is a seller initiated commercial solicitation, neither seeking a solution to a problem nor attempting a remedy for another’s problem. I’d be hard pressed to see what posted content removes it constituting SPAM.