new uni rider of 4 mounths

andymac

Apr 12, 2005
Hi Ho all
So i finally joined a uni forum i have been so lonely i live in Northern Ireland and have been living for 21 years now and am the only uni rider i know :(
So it started when i was surfing the net and came across the universe video and within a few days i ordered my 24" Torker and havent had my ass off it since. I learnt in the doorway of my bedroom then moved outside and within a week i was riding straight lines so its been about four mounths now and i take my uni everywhere with me.
Im thinking of upgrading my uni to something a bit more aggressive but dont realy know wot to look for and my budget is very small so any info there would help
When i first started my family didnt realy pay much attention to me riding a uni and thought it was a bit stupid. they asked things like
"where will you ride it "
and
"wot can you do on a unicycle it only has one wheel"
but boy did i show them. We were all heading to the park it was me my parents my sisters and my sisters kids they were all waiting for me in the backgarden and i hadent told them i was going to bring my uni (if i did they wouldnt have wanted me with them) so i hopped out of the backdoor onto the steps 180d down them onto the driveway went backwards down the driveway stoped into an idle before asking are you coming or what.
So it turns out they were quite impressed:cool: