Hi all. This is just a real quickie video that shows the new stuff I
_just_ learned...Yesterday. It's _TOTALLY_ child's play to most of
you, but for an *old* guy like me, I'm pretty jazzed about it, so I
thought I'd share it with you all.
Also, if you watch it I'd really appreciate tips and advice if I'm
doing this stuff the wrong way, or how maybe I can improve upon it.
This vid also "re-introduces" me to my 20" summit trials, since for the
last several months I've been riding muni exclusively. It's also a
pretty short vid (only 8 megs at full res.) so if you hate it at least
you didn't watse that much time! Lol.😄🙂:p😎
::*Linkletter: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=279255*::
--
MuniAddict
Uni...it's just a cycle I'm going through. 😄
Impotence: It's just nature's way of saying no hard feelings.😎
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52201