[Newbie:] Quick release brakes - Specialized Sirus

Dave

Guest
Hi all

I have a Specialized Sirus and took the front wheel off to bring it in
the car. It came off easily, but the brakes don't allow the wheel to
the brakes out of the way, but I can't work it out....

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

Dave

> Hi all
>
> I have a Specialized Sirus and took the front wheel off to bring it in
> the car. It came off easily, but the brakes don't allow the wheel to
> the brakes out of the way, but I can't work it out....
>
> Can anyone help me ?

Looks like you got them new fangled V Brakes on that there ol' bike a yours.
Take a look at this page:

http://tinyurl.com/33hby

C.Q.C.

PS You spelled Sirrus wrong (c:

"Q." <LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hi all
> >
> > I have a Specialized Sirus and took the front wheel off to bring it in
> > the car. It came off easily, but the brakes don't allow the wheel to
> > the brakes out of the way, but I can't work it out....
> >
> > Can anyone help me ?

> Looks like you got them new fangled V Brakes on that there ol' bike a yours.
> Take a look at this page:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/33hby
>
> C.Q.C.
>
> PS You spelled Sirrus wrong (c:

Thanks

That looks exactly like what I have on my bike. I should be able to
put the wheel on when I get home....

Dave

P.S. Sorry about the spelling mistaek (sic)