no Patrick McCarty in Tenton

John

Guest
I bet they sent him home,

Sink or Swim,

What will he do next year?

I haven't seent him around Dallas this week, if so, perhaps he'll be on the
RBM ride Sat AM.

"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I bet they sent him home,
>
> Sink or Swim,
>
> What will he do next year?

Looks like he's in the break, up 3'05" secs right now in Philly

"wannagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Didn't see him in Dallas this AM
>
> "wannagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I haven't seent him around Dallas this week, if so, perhaps he'll be on

> the
> > RBM ride Sat AM.
> >
> > "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I bet they sent him home,
> > >
> > > Sink or Swim,
> > >
> > > What will he do next year?

Last update on CN was down to 2:20-2:35. There's only a few in that
group I expect would be going for it, the rest are along for the ride
with their designated team favorites back in the peloton.