no Patrick McCarty in Tenton

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    I bet they sent him home,

    Sink or Swim,

    What will he do next year?

  2. wannagofast

    wannagofast Guest

    I haven't seent him around Dallas this week, if so, perhaps he'll be on the
    RBM ride Sat AM.

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I bet they sent him home,
    >
    > Sink or Swim,
    >
    > What will he do next year?

  3. wannagofast

    wannagofast Guest

    Didn't see him in Dallas this AM

    "wannagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I haven't seent him around Dallas this week, if so, perhaps he'll be on

    the
    > RBM ride Sat AM.
    >
    > "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > I bet they sent him home,
    > >
    > > Sink or Swim,
    > >
    > > What will he do next year?

  4. wannagofast

    wannagofast Guest

    Looks like he's in the break, up 3'05" secs right now in Philly

    "wannagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Didn't see him in Dallas this AM
    >
    > "wannagofast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > I haven't seent him around Dallas this week, if so, perhaps he'll be on

    > the
    > > RBM ride Sat AM.
    > >
    > > "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > I bet they sent him home,
    > > >
    > > > Sink or Swim,
    > > >
    > > > What will he do next year?

  5. Last update on CN was down to 2:20-2:35. There's only a few in that
    group I expect would be going for it, the rest are along for the ride
    with their designated team favorites back in the peloton.