On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:08:27 +0100, [email hidden] (Just zis Guy, you
know?) said:The Nottingham Duck said:Quoted message said:>Its like the whole h*lmet debate - 'We don't think we should have to
>wear one,therefore no one should.'
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I think you will find that it is the pro-helmet lobby, not the
sceptics, who seek to force their decision on others, including by
advocating legislation.
Quoted message said:And before you start crying about me not answering the point,re-read
my quote -
"We don't think we should have to wear one,therefore no one should"
I can't see any referrence to a ban on helmet use. You must be up to
mischief again , you naughty old tr*ll !
No, you disputatious idiot, I am pointing out that the group which is
characterised by seeking to force its judgment on others is the
pro-helmet lobby, not the sceptics. Most sceptics are quite happy to
live and let live.
"disputatious idiot" again ? That's about the 7th time ,I think you've
used that phrase.
Does that mean "bloke who defends his position without resorting to
abuse in the absence of a valid argument "?
Why do you obsess about me so ?
It's kinda flattering but I've gotta tell ya , I'm straight
Quoted message said:In other words, your example was the wrong way round: it should have
been "it's like the whole helmet debate - 'we wear one, therefore
everyone should'"
There you go again , putting words into people's mouths to try to
steer the debate to your benefit.
If you and your 'partners' would just accept that you've lost an
argument you wouldn't have to follow me around the 'group trying to
tr*ll , or score cheap points over misinterpreted snippets of my
posts.
You can scream "disputatious idiot" all you want , but a quick review
of all my posts will show that you (and the other tr*lls)have been the
cause of unnecessarily long threads in this 'group.
You've admitted on 3 occasions in your last reply in "Clarkson" that
you intended to wind me up and cause mischief.
They're there for everyone to see.
Do you have a bet to be the o.p. in the post with the most replies ?