    << Subject: Now open under new management. From: [email protected] (Rik Van Diesel)
    Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2003 5:56 PM Message-id: <[email protected]>

    I saw this this morning on the front doors of the Healthnet Cycling team. You heard it here first.

    RVD

  3. [email protected] (Amos Redhead) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > What happened to the old manager? Why a new manager?
    >
    > Amos

    I think he ran of with some beauty contest chick. Miss Appropriation? But that is unconfirmed
    (although if anyone can confirm tell us if shes hot or post a picture). I would have fired him cause
    he's a dick and doesn't know shit about bike racing, but that is me.

    http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_roster.html

    RVD