<< Subject: Now open under new management. From: [email protected] (Rik Van Diesel)
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2003 5:56 PM Message-id: <[email protected]>

I saw this this morning on the front doors of the Healthnet Cycling team. You heard it here first.

RVD

[email protected] (Amos Redhead) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> What happened to the old manager? Why a new manager?
>
> Amos

I think he ran of with some beauty contest chick. Miss Appropriation? But that is unconfirmed
(although if anyone can confirm tell us if shes hot or post a picture). I would have fired him cause
he's a **** and doesn't know **** about bike racing, but that is me.

http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_roster.html

RVD