NRC geographical stats

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bikerecker, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    I looked at the men's NRC races, here's how they sorted by state. I made up the six region
    designations, some were a little uncertain, like Texas (Midwest? Southwestest?). Also, there are big
    multi race events in several states (td Ohio, Superweek) that I and USAC count as one. Elite Nats
    hasn't been located yet (although I hear from a friend in the Springs that Somerville may play
    host). Also, believe it or not, RAAM is an NRC event. (pasted from excel to word to AOL's news
    server, so it may flake out) CA SW 9 PA NE 8 IL MW 3 NY NE 3 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 VA SE 3 TX MW 2
    NJ NE 2 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 WI MW 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 OR NW 1 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 MS SE 1 NC SE 1 SC
    SE 1 AZ SW 1 NM SW 1

    Soted by Region: State Region # M NRC AZ SW 1 CA SW 9 NM SW 1 11 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 MS SE 1 NC
    SE 1 SC SE 1 VA SE 3 15 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 2 OR NW 1 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 NJ NE 2 NY NE 3 PA NE 8
    16 IL MW 3 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 TX MW 2 WI MW 1 8

    No real big surprises for me, besides the SE region's second palce and AR's tie with NY and IL, with
    three races. All regions get blown away by the Midwest if you count all the Superweek and Tour de
    Ohio days of racing. Greg Miller

    Tags:

  2. Heard that the Tripeaks race in Arkansas over Memorial Weekend has been cancelled. Nothing official
    yet though...

    jason

  3. Fascat

    Fascat Guest

    bikerecker@aol.com (Bikerecker) wrote in message
    > I looked at the men's NRC races, here's how they sorted by state. I made up the six region
    > designations, some were a little uncertain, like Texas (Midwest? Southwestest?). Also, there are
    > big multi race events in several states (td Ohio, Superweek) that I and USAC count as one. Elite
    > Nats hasn't been located yet (although I hear from a friend in the Springs that Somerville may
    > play host). Also, believe it or not, RAAM is an NRC event. (pasted from excel to word to AOL's
    > news server, so it may flake out) CA SW 9 PA NE 8 IL MW 3 NY NE 3 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 VA SE 3
    > TX MW 2 NJ NE 2 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 WI MW 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 OR NW 1 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 MS SE 1 NC
    > SE 1 SC SE 1 AZ SW 1 NM SW 1
    >
    > Soted by Region: State Region # M NRC AZ SW 1 CA SW 9 NM SW 1 11 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 MS SE 1
    > NC SE 1 SC SE 1 VA SE 3 15 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 2 OR NW 1 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 NJ NE 2 NY NE 3 PA
    > NE 8 16 IL MW 3 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 TX MW 2 WI MW 1 8
    >
    > No real big surprises for me, besides the SE region's second palce and AR's tie with NY and IL,
    > with three races. All regions get blown away by the Midwest if you count all the Superweek and
    > Tour de Ohio days of racing. Greg Miller

    More information about Elite Nats please when you hear about it. Is that Sommerville, NJ?

  4. Bikerecker wrote:

    > I looked at the men's NRC races, here's how they sorted by state. I made up the six region
    > designations, some were a little uncertain, like Texas (Midwest? Southwestest?). Also, there are
    > big multi race events in several states (td Ohio, Superweek) that I and USAC count as one. Elite
    > Nats hasn't been located yet (although I hear from a friend in the Springs that Somerville may
    > play host). Also, believe it or not, RAAM is an NRC event. (pasted from excel to word to AOL's
    > news server, so it may flake out) CA SW 9 PA NE 8 IL MW 3 NY NE 3 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 VA SE 3
    > TX MW 2 NJ NE 2 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 WI MW 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 OR NW 1 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 MS SE 1 NC
    > SE 1 SC SE 1 AZ SW 1 NM SW 1
    >
    > Soted by Region: State Region # M NRC AZ SW 1 CA SW 9 NM SW 1 11 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 MS SE 1
    > NC SE 1 SC SE 1 VA SE 3 15 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 2 OR NW 1 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 NJ NE 2 NY NE 3 PA
    > NE 8 16 IL MW 3 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 TX MW 2 WI MW 1 8
    >
    > No real big surprises for me, besides the SE region's second palce and AR's tie with NY and IL,
    > with three races. All regions get blown away by the Midwest if you count all the Superweek and
    > Tour de Ohio days of racing. Greg Miller

    Oh Smart One,

    The only thing that surprises me is that you equate a race like Philly First Union and Trenton with
    MacClane Pacific.

    If you think Tym Tyler's race in Ohio should be counted equally to any of the First Union
    races....then I'm surprised you were able to get your driver's license.

    Café

  5. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    >If you think Tym Tyler's race in Ohio should be counted equally to any of the First Union
    >races....then I'm surprised you were able to get your driver's license.
    >
    >Café

    Uh, have you started your spring test stacks? What else could explain such rage? Greg Miller, glad
    to stay away from scary roid ragers like cafe