Nude cycling

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John Dunlop, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. John Dunlop

    John Dunlop Guest

    Just came across a photo (contains some nudity) that tickled my humour buds. A group of "bareback"
    riders: <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>

    Dunno if you've seen it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone planning an unclad cycle this summer? :)

    --
    Be careful of reading health books; you may die of a misprint.
    - Mark Twain

    Tags:

  2. Paul - XXX

    Paul - XXX Guest

    John Dunlop deftly scribbled:
    > Just came across a photo (contains some nudity) that tickled my humour buds. A group of "bareback"
    > riders: <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>
    >
    > Dunno if you've seen it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone planning an unclad cycle this summer? :)

    LOL, we do this occasionally through the woods over Misk Hills, near Nottingham ... when it's
    warm .. ;)

    It's surprising what else can be seen as well ..

    --
    ...................................Paul-xxx Seti 1399 wu in 10037 hours
    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

  3. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    "John Dunlop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just came across a photo (contains some nudity) that tickled my humour buds. A group of "bareback"
    > riders: <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>
    >
    > Dunno if you've seen it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone planning an unclad cycle this summer? :)
    >

    > --
    > Be careful of reading health books; you may die of a misprint.
    > - Mark Twain

    Everyone outside the chemists at Shepton Mallet next Saturday at noon. Nude.

  4. John Dunlop

    John Dunlop Guest

    Smudger wrote:

    > Everyone outside the chemists at Shepton Mallet next Saturday at noon. Nude.

    What're you gonna do? Try and kill the guy with laughter?

    --
    Be careful of reading health books; you may die of a misprint.
    - Mark Twain

  5. Johnny Klunk

    Johnny Klunk Guest

  6. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

    John Dunlop wrote:
    > Just came across a photo (contains some nudity) that tickled my humour buds. A group of "bareback"
    > riders: <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>
    >
    > Dunno if you've seen it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone planning an unclad cycle this summer? :)

    Wouldn't that be a case of insert saddle sores here? :)

    -Alex

  7. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:19:43 +0000 (UTC), Alex Graham <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>
    >Wouldn't that be a case of insert saddle sores here? :)

    Hey, speak for yourself - I've got a nice comfy recliner on /my/ bike
    :)

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  8. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

    >>Wouldn't that be a case of insert saddle sores here? :)
    >

    > Hey, speak for yourself - I've got a nice comfy recliner on /my/ bike
    > :)

    Lol - I cant claim to have suffered from this personally! Especially not while indecently exposing
    myself at the same time!

    aaaaah - the dark side... very dark! almost, .. black, black! BLACK!!!!!! the sheep are looking at
    me with hatred in their eyes! my wardrobe is full of death... whats for tea mother? Shadows and
    lies? On TOAST?

    :)

    --

    -Alex

    ----------------------------------
    [email protected]

    http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling/ http://www.westerleycycling.org.uk
    ----------------------------------

  9. Bob Flemming

    Bob Flemming Guest

    On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:07:30 +0000 (UTC), "Johnny Klunk" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"John Dunlop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Just came across a photo (contains some nudity) that tickled my humour buds. A group of
    >> "bareback" riders: <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>
    >
    >I'm for cycling in all its forms, and think this is brilliant, but have to ask....
    >
    >WHY ??

    More questions than answers I'm afraid.

    Got to be California, certainly don't get the feeing this is Bhagdad.

    But have you seen the other photosgraphs from that site..very, very intriging.

    bob

  10. Marc

    Marc Guest

    John Dunlop <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Dunno if you've seen it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone planning an unclad cycle this summer? :)

    Normally do when on holiday for 3 weeks but last years holiday was in the Ardeche and the campsite
    was scarily steep.

  11. Howard

    Howard Guest

  12. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Howard <[email protected]> wrote:

    > This may help in your research...

    I wasn't doing any, you do know how to post here, don't you?

  13. In article <[email protected]>, Frank <[email protected]> writes

    >> Everyone outside the chemists at Shepton Mallet next Saturday at noon. Nude.
    >>
    >Ok, I'll be there.
    >
    >If the police stop me I'll tell them a man on the internet asked me to meet him there naked.
    >
    >BTW I'm 9 how old are you?

    LOL
    --
    The Big Baguette

  14. Frank

    Frank Guest

    "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "John Dunlop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Just came across a photo (contains some nudity) that tickled my humour buds. A group of
    > > "bareback" riders: <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>
    > >
    > > Dunno if you've seen it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone planning an unclad cycle this
    > > summer? :)
    > >

    > > --
    > > Be careful of reading health books; you may die of a misprint.
    > > - Mark Twain
    >
    > Everyone outside the chemists at Shepton Mallet next Saturday at noon. Nude.

    Ok, I'll be there.

    If the police stop me I'll tell them a man on the internet asked me to meet him there naked.

    BTW I'm 9 how old are you?

  15. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:00:19 +0000, "[Not Responding]" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm wondering what he typed into google to find the first one.

    Interesting set of meta tags:

    cykler, cykel, æg, photoshop, mud, deeper trouble, toilet, flytoilet, tandsmør, lokum">

    Anyone see the guitar tabs on those - er - bikes?

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  16. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:10:39 -0000, John Dunlop <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Just came across a photo (contains some nudity) that tickled my humour buds. A group of "bareback"
    >riders: <http://pic.templetons.com/burnpic/burn3/critical-tits.jpg>
    >
    >Dunno if you've seen it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone planning an unclad cycle this summer? :)

    LOL Memories.

    I once skied in the buff as the result of a bet. Did I win or lose? I can't recall?

    Whatever, I do remember that it was rather "nippy" and that I was quite fortunate not having to
    spend some time in an Italian gaol.

    On the plus side, I was a little trimmer in those days.

    James "Midnight Express"

    --
    A credit limit is NOT a target.

  17. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    James Hodson <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On the plus side, I was a little trimmer in those days.

    You didn't listen to The News Quiz last night then. They talked about condoms being sized in large,
    medium and trim

    Tony
    --

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.

  18. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > cykler, cykel, æg, photoshop, mud, deeper trouble, toilet, flytoilet, tandsmør, lokum">
    >
    > Anyone see the guitar tabs on those - er - bikes?

    What bikes ??????