General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Nutrition

Started by Willow · · Last activity · 25 posts · 584 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 January 2006
Last activity
16 February 2006
Original author
Willow
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
584
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You know there ARE some good sexual therapist out there that could do wonder
    for you and your obsession. If you tell me where you are I'm sure I could
    provide you with good names.

    A person in your condition surely needs help. There's hookers too, that's
    another way to go at it, but you'll get bugs.. on the other hand that'd keep
    you from getting lonely..

    --
    Will~

    "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

    Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

    "TBR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Willow said:

    To say such things !!! I'm just a little girl !

    Then we need to have missionary sex. That's how I treat lil' girls.
    That's why they love me.

  2. Willow said:

    You know there ARE some good sexual therapist out there that could do wonder
    for you and your obsession.

    HA! I wore out more sex therapist's than you ever met. First we talk,
    then they fall in love (inevitable) then we screw. In a few weeks they
    are so tired they can't walk, just lay there with their legs up in the
    air.

    Quoted message said:

    If you tell me where you are I'm sure I could
    provide you with good names.

    What kind of names will you call me? Big boy? Mr Huge? Long-lasting
    lover? I like it when chics talk dirty.

    Quoted message said:

    A person in your condition surely needs help.

    Well, I do call in "Mr Lefty" for help when Mr Righty gets tired.

    Quoted message said:

    There's hookers too, that's
    another way to go at it,

    My name is carved in trees in Pulaski park, by the hookers I've done.
    I love a good hoe.

    Quoted message said:

    but you'll get bugs.. on the other hand that'd keep
    you from getting lonely..

    How'd you know that? They all [censored] about me giving them bugs.

  3. (Axel of the North!) said:


    good work, JRH, good work.

    A pat on the back from a schizotypal pedophile.

    I'm sure he's quite pleased.

  4. JMW said:
    (Axel of the North!) said:


    good work, JRH, good work.

    A pat on the back from a schizotypal pedophile.

    I'm sure he's quite pleased.

    JRH said:
    Quoted message said:

    good work, JRH, good work.

    You're a bit behind the times Axel, but what I said still remains very
    valid!

    that's okay. i've seen Hodges little "i" and your Bill's tongue, i
    keep track as best a schizotypal pedophile can.

    as the resident schizotypal pedophile, i hereby bless you, Hudson. may
    you molest with the purest of intentions, may your passion find a
    young and loving place and may the bobbys never find out!

    what i don't like is how JMW uses schizotypal as a label, a negative
    label. i am of the conviction that it is neither good nor bad. it can
    make a person better than average or worse than average, but it can
    most certainly complicate matters. i think being schizotypal would
    enable a person to be a much better lover than the dull,
    standard-brained youngsters of today. (hint hint)

    who is easily overwhelmed by another's needs? not just aware of it but
    becomes the other's needs? who has the kind of mind that is highly
    sexually charged, without herbs or drugs or psychological fixations?
    the schizotypal. who is naturally geared for the mysticism and has
    enhanced perception and control of their own bodies? think tantra,
    mofos! it is the schizotypal who is in an ideal position for these
    things, as long as they weren't mistreated in their youth, as long as
    they get to develop a relatively healthy mind.

    go ahead and alert the authorities in my area, John M. Williams. we'll
    see what happens. remember, Mr. Williams... G-d is *always* watching!

  5. (Axel of the North!) said:


    who is easily overwhelmed by another's needs? not just aware of it but
    becomes the other's needs? who has the kind of mind that is highly
    sexually charged, without herbs or drugs or psychological fixations?
    the schizotypal. who is naturally geared for the mysticism and has
    enhanced perception and control of their own bodies? think tantra,
    mofos! it is the schizotypal who is in an ideal position for these
    things, as long as they weren't mistreated in their youth, as long as
    they get to develop a relatively healthy mind.

    And yet you can't even get laid by that emotionally crippled teenaged
    bimbo, Christina. She cringes when you touch her. Frustrating, eh?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.