General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

NYNY week 9 Laura (LJ)

Started by Laura · · Last activity · 12 posts · 440 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
Laura
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
440
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/216/150
    246/6/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  2. Woweee! That's a great loss, Laura! Congratulations. I should say you know only broke that plateau
    but wiped it off the face of time ;-D Elaine K
    331.4/213./179

    Laura said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/216/150
    223/216/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  3. GREAT NEWS - the downward slide..........

    Congrats

    Laura said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!

  4. Just in time for the holidays: A rousing chorus of Hallelujah!!

    ! ! ! ! Standing ovation ! ! ! !

    Prairie Roots

    Laura said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!

  5. Great news Laura! Congrats!
    --
    Brenda
    209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:QZNzb.150673$Ec1.5973294@bgtnsc05-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/216/150
    223/216/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  6. Well done Laura, keep up the good work Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

    WW WI 69.8 / 63.0 / 61kg 134 lbs

    Laura said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!

  7. Hurrah - wonderful news! Hope next week is just as lovely to you 🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/135.8/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now.......

    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:QZNzb.150673$Ec1.5973294@bgtnsc05-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/216/150
    223/216/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  8. Thanks Elaine. I haven't quite caught up to where I should be. My weekly average is still a
    bit under 1lb per week. At one point in time it was greater than 1 so I still have some
    catching up to do.

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Woweee! That's a great loss, Laura! Congratulations. I should say you know only broke that plateau
    but wiped it off the face of time ;-D Elaine K
    331.4/213./179

    Laura said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/216/150
    223/216/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03

  9. Thank you. Thank you.

    "Prairie Roots" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just in time for the holidays: A rousing chorus of Hallelujah!!

    ! ! ! ! Standing ovation ! ! ! !

    Prairie Roots

    Laura said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!

  10. Thank you, Brenda.

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Great news Laura! Congrats!
    --
    Brenda
    209/173/150 NYNY goal 160

    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:QZNzb.150673$Ec1.5973294@bgtnsc05-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/216/150
    223/216/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03


  11. Thank you Michelle.

    "Michelle Guy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Well done Laura, keep up the good work Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

    WW WI 69.8 / 63.0 / 61kg 134 lbs

    Laura said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!

  12. Thank you krys.

    "krys" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hurrah - wonderful news! Hope next week is just as lovely to you 🙂

    --
    krys

    UK 157/135.8/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now.......

    "Laura" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:QZNzb.150673$Ec1.5973294@bgtnsc05-
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

    Quoted message said:

    Down 2.5 to 216.

    I guess the plateau has officially been broken. Yahoo!!!!
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    246.5/216/150
    223/216/210 NYNY started WW 4/21/03


Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.