WNM week 3: Down 2.2 to 202.2 for 2 weeks since I never had
a WW WI last week. (the number 2 seems to be lucky today)
This makes a total of 43.4 since the end of april 2003.
My next mini goal is to hit 200. Should make that goal
within the next 2 weeks if I try really hard. (There's
that 2 again).
In the NSV department: We were shopping at JC Penney's last
night. I went to the women's section but got side-tracked by
the bathing suits. Last summer I wore a 22W. I took an 18
and a 22 into the dressing room because I thought I would
need a 20W but could not find any. But NOPE! the 18W fits
perfectly--not tight at all. I wish now that I'd taken a 16W
into the dressing room just to try that on for kicks.
Unfortuneately, the waiting time for the dressing room was
over 20 minutes so there was no way that I could get the 16W
and keep DH waiting any longer. I am hoping that sometime
this summer I can fit into the 16. Oh, and the suit was 50%
off. $70 suit for $35. Can't beat that.
SIA week 7: 3 Curves sessions
Between the bladder infection (now gone) and too many hours
at the office catching up from being off last week, I only
made it to Curves 3 times this week. Hubby does not
understand (yet) my need to hit Curves on the way home and
gets upset if I show up too late so I tend to not stop if I
am running late. I really should get in the habit of calling
him before I leave and telling him I'll be late.