Octalink splined 110 BCD cranksets?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mike Elliott, Feb 16, 2003.

  1. Mike Elliott

    Mike Elliott Guest

    Hi,

    I'm seeking double and triple chainwheel cranksets with 110BCD, for the Shimano "octalink" splined
    BB, something that I can get with a 165mm crankarm. Application is road bike (Specialized Allez),
    but a nicely- finished MTB crankset would work, too.

    MikeE

    Tags:

  2. bobqzzi

    bobqzzi Guest

    On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:09:56 GMT, Mike Elliott
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm seeking double and triple chainwheel cranksets with 110BCD, for the Shimano "octalink" splined
    >BB, something that I can get with a 165mm crankarm. Application is road bike (Specialized Allez),
    >but a nicely- finished MTB crankset would work, too.
    >
    >MikeE
    2002 XTR 5 arm. 26/36/48 rings, nice roadankset

  3. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    There was one of those for sale on rec.bicycles.marketplace the other day. It stuck out 'cause
    that's what I ride on the track.