Octalink splined 110 BCD cranksets?

Mike Elliott

Guest
Hi,

I'm seeking double and triple chainwheel cranksets with 110BCD, for the Shimano "octalink" splined
BB, something that I can get with a 165mm crankarm. Application is road bike (Specialized Allez),
but a nicely- finished MTB crankset would work, too.

MikeE

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:09:56 GMT, Mike Elliott
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm seeking double and triple chainwheel cranksets with 110BCD, for the Shimano "octalink" splined
>BB, something that I can get with a 165mm crankarm. Application is road bike (Specialized Allez),
>but a nicely- finished MTB crankset would work, too.
>
>MikeE
2002 XTR 5 arm. 26/36/48 rings, nice roadankset

There was one of those for sale on rec.bicycles.marketplace the other day. It stuck out 'cause
that's what I ride on the track.