Old member, still at goal, checking in

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Thyme, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Thyme

Thyme Guest

Hi folks,

Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6 months, but
    I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd come and say hi!

Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
    sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
    weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's still
    wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes sometimes --
    I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the clothes -- and
    such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.

I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
    posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal, and
    be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at goal
    it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

--
    Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
    236/150/164

Tags:

2. Kristin

Kristin Guest

So nice to see you Thyme... wow... 1 year at goal.. that will be quite a
    celebration. :) YAY!

--

~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

"Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
    > months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
    > come and say hi!
    >
    > Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
    > sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
    > weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
    > still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
    I
    > look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
    > proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
    too.
    > I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
    >
    > I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
    and
    > just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
    > points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
    > WW lifetime member at
    goal
    > it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
    >
    > --
    > Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
    > 236/150/164

3. Hi Thyme. It's so nice to hear from you and know that you're so successful.
    Congratulations. Elaine K

Thyme wrote:

>Hi folks,
    >
    >Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6 months, but
    >I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd come and say hi!
    >
    >Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
    >sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
    >weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's still
    >wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes sometimes --
    >I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the clothes -- and
    >such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
    >
    >I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
    >posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal,
    >and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at
    >goal it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
    >

4. Nathalie W

Nathalie W Guest

Hi Thyme, wonderful to see you again! And even more wonderful to read you 're still at goal!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/102.10/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
    134/1.103/212 lbs "Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
    > months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
    > come and say hi!
    >
    > Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
    > sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
    > weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
    I
    > look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
    too.
    >
    and
    > just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
    > points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
    > WW lifetime member at
    goal
    >
    > --
    > 236/150/164

5. Lesanne

Lesanne Guest

Hey HI!! You need to hang out with the rest of us lifetimers on here, I miss ya!

> Hi folks,
    >
    > come and say hi!
    >
    I
    too.
    >
    and
    > WW lifetime member at
    goal
    >
    > --
    > 236/150/164

6. Connie

Connie Guest

Hello Thyme! Congrats on staying OP!! Losing 10 more lbs would be just like riding a bike -- you
    never forget how!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Thyme wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > come and say hi!
    >
    > still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes
    > sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the
    > clothes -- and such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
    >
    > I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
    > posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal,
    > and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at
    > goal it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

7. I Williams

I Williams Guest

Thyme,
    It is so good to hear from you we have missed you
    Irma
    "Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > come and say hi!
    >
    I
    too.
    >
    and
    > WW lifetime member at
    goal
    >
    > --
    > 236/150/164

8. Fred

Fred Guest

Good to hear of a success story almost a year later. Congrats on doing it right and doing it well

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:21:57 GMT, "Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi folks,
    >
    >Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6 months, but
    >I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd come and say hi!
    >
    >Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
    >sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
    >weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's still
    >wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes sometimes --
    >I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the clothes -- and
    >such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
    >
    >I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
    >posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal,
    >and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at
    >goal it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

9. thanks for checking in, it is good to see people who are making it, Lee
    Thyme <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > come and say hi!
    >
    I
    too.
    >
    and
    > WW lifetime member at
    goal
    >
    > --
    > 236/150/164

10. Celtic Gal \

Celtic Gal \ Guest

-) Thanks for this post. It's good for us to see that the "struggle" can and does pay off. Good for
    you. Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)

| Hi folks,
    |
    | Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
    | months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
    | come and say hi!
    |
    | Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
    | sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
    | weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
    | still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
    I
    | look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
    | proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
    too.
    | I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
    |
    | I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
    and
    | just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
    | points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
    | WW lifetime member at
    goal
    | it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
    |
    | --
    | Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
    | 236/150/164
    |
    |

11. Thank you for letting us know how wonderfully you are doing. Congrats!!!!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
    and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
    "Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
    --
    Remove STOPCRAP to reply
    --

"Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    Hi folks,

Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in
    for almost 6 months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal
    (one more month!) and thought I'd come and say hi!

Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the
    range for my height), sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down.
    Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly weight check as a WW
    lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
    still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I
    look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can
    fit it to a higher proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes, too.
    I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.

I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and
    just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I
    can. Just set a lower points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will
    work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at goal
    it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

--
    Thyme
    Joined WW: 7/25/2002
    Goal: 2/27/03
    Lifetime: 4/7/2003
    236/150/164

12. Hi Thyme, nice to *see* you! You're doing so great! Those clothing NSV's are wonderful. Keep up the
    good work!

Brenda

> Hi folks,
    >
    > come and say hi!
    >
    I
    too.
    >
    and
    > WW lifetime member at
    goal
    >
    > --
    > 236/150/164