Old member, still at goal, checking in

Thyme

Guest
Hi folks,

Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6 months, but
I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd come and say hi!

Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's still
wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes sometimes --
I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the clothes -- and
such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.

I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal, and
be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at goal
it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

--
Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
236/150/164

So nice to see you Thyme... wow... 1 year at goal.. that will be quite a
celebration. :) YAY!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi folks,
>
> Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
> months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
> come and say hi!
>
> Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
> sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
> weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
> still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
> look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
> proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
too.
> I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
> I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
and
> just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
> points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
> WW lifetime member at
goal
> it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
>
> --
> Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
> 236/150/164

Hi Thyme. It's so nice to hear from you and know that you're so successful.
Congratulations. Elaine K

Thyme wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6 months, but
>I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd come and say hi!
>
>Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
>sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
>weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's still
>wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes sometimes --
>I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the clothes -- and
>such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
>I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
>posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal,
>and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at
>goal it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

Hi Thyme, wonderful to see you again! And even more wonderful to read you 're still at goal!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi folks,
>
> Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
> months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
> come and say hi!
>
> Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
> sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
> weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
> still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
> look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
> proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
too.
> I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
> I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
and
> just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
> points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
> WW lifetime member at
goal
> it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
>
> --
> Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
> 236/150/164

Hey HI!! You need to hang out with the rest of us lifetimers on here, I miss ya!

"Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi folks,
>
> Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
> months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
> come and say hi!
>
> Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
> sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
> weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
> still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
> look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
> proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
too.
> I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
> I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
and
> just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
> points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
> WW lifetime member at
goal
> it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
>
> --
> Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
> 236/150/164

Hello Thyme! Congrats on staying OP!! Losing 10 more lbs would be just like riding a bike -- you
never forget how!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Thyme wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
> months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
> come and say hi!
>
> Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
> sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
> weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
> still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes
> sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the
> clothes -- and such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
> I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
> posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal,
> and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at
> goal it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

Thyme,
It is so good to hear from you we have missed you
Irma
"Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi folks,
>
> Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
> months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
> come and say hi!
>
> Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
> sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
> weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
> still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
> look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
> proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
too.
> I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
> I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
and
> just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
> points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
> WW lifetime member at
goal
> it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
>
> --
> Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
> 236/150/164

Good to hear of a success story almost a year later. Congrats on doing it right and doing it well

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:21:57 GMT, "Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6 months, but
>I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd come and say hi!
>
>Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
>sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
>weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's still
>wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good I look in clothes sometimes --
>I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher proportion of the clothes -- and
>such great clothes, too. I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
>I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels and just reading all the
>posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower points range, journal,
>and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a WW lifetime member at
>goal it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!

thanks for checking in, it is good to see people who are making it, Lee
Thyme <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi folks,
>
> Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
> months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
> come and say hi!
>
> Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
> sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
> weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
> still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
> look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
> proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
too.
> I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
>
> I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
and
> just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
> points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
> WW lifetime member at
goal
> it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
>
> --
> Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
> 236/150/164

-) Thanks for this post. It's good for us to see that the "struggle" can and does pay off. Good for
you. Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)

"Thyme" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| Hi folks,
|
| Hello to my old friends and welcome to all the new -- I haven't checked in for almost 6
| months, but I'm coming up to my one year anniversery at goal (one more month!) and thought I'd
| come and say hi!
|
| Still hovering at 15 pounds below WW goal (which I set at the top of the range for my height),
| sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. Sometimes journalling, sometimes not. The monthly
| weight check as a WW lifetime member is great! My weight never gets out of hand now. And it's
| still wonderful to be at healthy weight and I still can't believe how good
| look in clothes sometimes -- I love shopping at thrift stores now -- I can fit it to a higher
| proportion of the clothes -- and such great clothes,
too.
| I recently got a nice Eileen Fisher sweater for $3.
|
| I've been considering dropping 10 more pounds and seeing how that feels
and
| just reading all the posts here I'm realizing that if I want to do it, I can. Just set a lower
| points range, journal, and be faithful, and it will work. Just like it did before. And since I'm a
| WW lifetime member at
goal
| it's all FREEEE. Yay Weightwatchers! Yay ASDW!
|
| --
| Thyme Joined WW: 7/25/2002 Goal: 2/27/03 Lifetime: 4/7/2003
| 236/150/164

Thank you for letting us know how wonderfully you are doing. Congrats!!!!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
"Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

[...]

Hi Thyme, nice to *see* you! You're doing so great! Those clothing NSV's are wonderful. Keep up the
good work!

Brenda