OLN special on TdF tonight?

At the end of the tour OLN was promoting one of those post tour recap
shows for tonight, 7/30. I don't see anything such thing scheduled on
the OLN site though. Cancelled?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> At the end of the tour OLN was promoting one of those post tour recap
> shows for tonight, 7/30. I don't see anything such thing scheduled on
> the OLN site though. Cancelled?

I heard 7:00p tonight on OLN (last weekend), so I set-up my dvr accordingly.
Not certain if it will be on though...
Jeff

Guess not.....

New question.... are they going to pull TD Cali promos?

news:[email protected]...