One for the male members of the Nicole Cooke Appreciation Society

Dirtylitterboxo

Guest
Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in glamorous mode

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

On 15 Feb 2004 14:18:48 GMT, in
<[email protected]>, [email protected]
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in glamorous mode

I don't suppose you own a scanner do you ...?

Love and drool from Rich x

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal

>I don't suppose you own a scanner do you ...?

Indeed I do.

And???

Cheers, helen s ;-)

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

>I don't suppose you own a scanner do you ...?
>
>Love and drool from Rich x

So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

> [email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:
>
> >Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in
glamorous
> >mode

And in the Funday Times supplement there was a piece on "Rob Wagner" the top downhiller, I wonder if
Rob Warner's ever met him? ;-)
--
Regards, Pete

> So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

I'll be happy to offer it temporary webspace, so we can all have a good look :)

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/

On 15 Feb 2004 19:37:02 GMT someone who may be
[email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote
this:-

>So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

How about putting it on the web for a week or so? Then male persons can take a look and female
persons can feel superior about the stupidities of male persons.

Peter B wrote:

> And in the Funday Times supplement there was a piece on "Rob Wagner" the top downhiller, I wonder
> if Rob Warner's ever met him? ;-)

Robert Wagner went downhill pretty fast in Hart to Hart IMO

Tony

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:22:36 -0000 someone who may be "Danny Colyer"
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>I'll be happy to offer it temporary webspace, so we can all have a good look :)

So, what's the ETA for it appearing on the web?

On 15 Feb 2004 19:37:02 GMT, in
<[email protected]>, [email protected]
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

[email protected] will do nicely. A resolution suitable for life size printing would be great.
If not then 800x600 will have to suffice.

Thanks

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal
and binding contract.

> Peter B wrote:
> >
> > And in the Funday Times supplement there was a piece on "Rob Wagner" the
top
> > downhiller, I wonder if Rob Warner's ever met him? ;-)
>
> Robert Wagner went downhill pretty fast in Hart to Hart IMO

Coffee over the keyboard again :)
--
Regards, Pete

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:57:22 +0000, Danny Colyer wrote:

> dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote:
>> It's on its way - .jpg format

> Thanks Helen. Here she is for all to see: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-NicoleCooke.jpg

Nice bibshorts she's wearing! Bit frilly at the bottom, but unmistakeably bibshorts ;-)

Nosignopackdrill

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:51:53 +0000, in
<[email protected]>, Not me at all
at all <[email protected]> wrote:

>Nice bibshorts she's wearing! Bit frilly at the bottom, but unmistakeably bibshorts ;-)

Her dress obscures her sprockets too much.

--

Richard Bates wrote:

> Her dress obscures her sprockets too much.

I agree, if she had stepped to one side we could have had a proper drool over the bike.

Tony