One of the Best Florida MTB Sites....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Roger Sunderlan, Feb 4, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > JD wrote:
    > > [email protected] (Roger Sunderland) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > >>http://rogersunderland.com/mountain_biking/mtb_trails/in_florida.html
    > >>
    > >>See MOVIES, PHOTOS... 129 Trails in FLORIDA....
    > >>
    > >>CHECK IT OUT!!!
    > >

    > > Why? There aren't any mountains in Florida.
    >
    > Mt. Dora?
    >

    > (Actually there is at least ONE decent trail there.)

    now you know that actually haven ridden there isn't a pre-requisite for Justa. He say's it's shit,
    so it must be shit. But you know different. That's all that matters.

    Dave (follow the god that failed!)

  4. R.White

    R.White Guest

  5. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] (Roger Sunderland) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > http://rogersunderland.com/mountain_biking/mtb_trails/in_florida.html
    > > >
    > > > See MOVIES, PHOTOS... 129 Trails in FLORIDA....
    > > >
    > > > CHECK IT OUT!!!
    > >
    > > Why? There aren't any mountains in Florida.
    > >

    > Because when you are crying about the trails in your own backyard, he might answer your call for
    > help, that's why.

    Keep pissin' up that proverbial rope, Rick. Your dementia is well noted.

    JD

  7. R.White

    R.White Guest

    JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > [email protected] (Roger Sunderland) wrote in message
    > > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Why? There aren't any mountains in Florida.
    > > >

    > > Because when you are crying about the trails in your own backyard, he might answer your call for
    > > help, that's why.
    >
    > Keep pissin' up that proverbial rope, Rick. Your dementia is well noted.

    Get some new material, Jerome. Your shit's gettin' old.

  8. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    > > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Because when you are crying about the trails in your own backyard, he might answer your call
    > > > for help, that's why.
    > >
    > > Keep pissin' up that proverbial rope, Rick. Your dementia is well noted.
    >
    > Get some new material, Jerome. Your shit's gettin' old.

    Maybe you need to go check yourself in for a visit. Make it more lengthy this time, you
    obviously need it.

    JD

  9. David Banes

    David Banes Guest

  10. R.White

    R.White Guest

    > [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > [email protected] (R.White) wrote in message
    > > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Keep pissin' up that proverbial rope, Rick. Your dementia is well noted.
    > >
    > > Get some new material, Jerome. Your shit's gettin' old.
    >
    > Maybe you need to go check yourself in for a visit. Make it more lengthy this time, you obviously
    > need it.

    Maybe I could come out as an Al Yankovik wannabe like you, or does that come from living in the
    Shit Shack?

    Maybe Weird Al will be e-mailing you next.

  11. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > Why? There aren't any mountains in Florida.
    >
    > JD

    I rode Space Mountian once. It sucked.

    This FL thing begs the question: what's the bigger trail hazard? 2 feet of horseshit or a
    pissed of gator?

    Chris

  12. OriginalReaper

    OriginalReaper New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2003
    Some of us stuck in this mudhole appreciate this site.

    Thanks :)