Online bike stores?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Post To Newsgro, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Anyone know of online bike stores that supply Shimano parts at very low prices AND are located out
    of California or do not charge sales tax for internet sales? Preferably with low or free shipping
    too. I've been going to performance but have been thinking there might be cheaper alternatives out
    there. Just post here. Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Post to newsgroup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone know of online bike stores that supply Shimano parts at very low prices AND are located out
    > of California or do not charge sales tax for internet sales? Preferably with low or free shipping
    > too. I've been going to performance but have been thinking there might be cheaper alternatives out
    > there. Just post here. Thanks.

    Sure. www.inyourdreams.com

    Bill "HTH" S.

  3. Kovie

    Kovie Guest

    Try these links:

    http://www.qbike.com/ http://www.comparisonpricing.com/ http://www.roadbikereview.com/Homecrx.aspx

    They'll direct you to the right places. Also, Nashbar's offering 10% off if you enter or mention
    code W183, although they might charge CA sales tax.

    Hey, don't you want to help contribute to California's impending bailout? ;-)

    --
    Kovie [email protected]

    "Post to newsgroup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone know of online bike stores that supply Shimano parts at very low prices AND are located out
    > of California or do not charge sales tax for internet sales? Preferably with low or free shipping
    > too. I've been going to performance but have been thinking there might be cheaper alternatives out
    > there. Just post here. Thanks.

  4. John Everett

    John Everett Guest