Online bike stores?

Post To Newsgro

Guest
Anyone know of online bike stores that supply Shimano parts at very low prices AND are located out
of California or do not charge sales tax for internet sales? Preferably with low or free shipping
too. I've been going to performance but have been thinking there might be cheaper alternatives out
there. Just post here. Thanks.

"Post to newsgroup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know of online bike stores that supply Shimano parts at very low prices AND are located out
> of California or do not charge sales tax for internet sales? Preferably with low or free shipping
> too. I've been going to performance but have been thinking there might be cheaper alternatives out
> there. Just post here. Thanks.

Sure. www.inyourdreams.com

Bill "HTH" S.

Try these links:

http://www.qbike.com/ http://www.comparisonpricing.com/ http://www.roadbikereview.com/Homecrx.aspx

They'll direct you to the right places. Also, Nashbar's offering 10% off if you enter or mention
code W183, although they might charge CA sales tax.

Hey, don't you want to help contribute to California's impending bailout? ;-)

--
Kovie [email protected]