One time on Usenet said:
"Dee Dee" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"Pandora" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
"Vilco" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email hidden]..Pennyaline wrote:
> But I didn't read it twice as I do when I must submit a job to my boss,
> dear ass.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I think you are exaggerate. And you are
saying "ass 2 my ITALIAN friend Vilco! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Americans are not all like
you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PandoraOops, I meant, probably Sheldon's girlfriend. His sister is probably
nice; she probably got the best genes.
Dee DeeNo I think that all the Penny's family is like the sheldon's family!
You two aren't being very nice. Pennyaline didn't make the "dear ass"
comment, Vilco did:
Message-ID: <[email hidden]>
From: "Vilco" <[email hidden]>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Oops, I did it again...
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:25:17 GMT
Pennyaline said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:> 1) I don't never care of gran apadano as an option to parmigiano,
> so I reported only parmigiano for the first part.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Oh. Of course. I should have felt that via my powers of
extrasensory
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:perception.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:You read it thanks to my link, isn't it? So, thank me.
Quoted message said:That you don't care for Gran Padano as an alternative to parmigiano
wasn't stated on the page you linked to, so there is nothing to
thank
Quoted message said:you for.
Enjoy grana padano, ROTFL
Quoted message said:Sorry. You tried to defend your argument for the two cheeses
approach
Quoted message said:by suddenly finding a typo. But you were the champion of that
article. You found it, and you posted the link. With your knowledge
of Italian, you should have recognized the error on the first read.
But I didn't read it twice as I do when I must submit a job to my
boss, dear
ass.
Quoted message said:Also, your originally-cited DOP method mandates walnuts. You seem to
think that is unimportant. Applying that logic to the whole, if one
ingredient in the DOP recipe can arbitrarily be treated as
dispensible, any other one can be treated arbitrarily as well and
the
Quoted message said:recipe can still be called the "official" one. So what difference
does DOP make if it is not a guarantee of fidelity to region and
method?
No optionals and you have the real thing, you worry so much for
optionals
that you've totally lost the focus on pesto. Go along, I won't follow.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'
--
Jani in WA