OT: are you the same Guy Chapman...?

davek

Guest
Guy, was it you that wrote the glowing review of the Beiderbecke Affair
on imdb? If so, you'll be pleased to know (if you didn't already) that
they are showing it on ITV3, starting tomorrow (thursday 7 april) at
8pm.

Average-sized Jill Swinburne... *sigh*

d.

On 6 Apr 2005 08:09:03 -0700, "davek" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>Guy, was it you that wrote the glowing review of the Beiderbecke Affair
>on imdb?

Guilty as charged :)

>If so, you'll be pleased to know (if you didn't already) that
>they are showing it on ITV3, starting tomorrow (thursday 7 april) at
>8pm.

I would be as pleased as a pleased person who was particularly pleased
about something if it were not for the fact that I have only recently
finished watching all three series on DVD...

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken