OT: Funny enough to share

kantspel says:

>Check out the third photo down

Too funny. Wonder when they'll notice.....

news:[email protected]...

http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2004/08/pleasanton_real_estate.html

> They must be getting a lot of traffic. That link went around another forum
> with many members a few weeks ago. The site even went down for a while and
> we were all surprised when it came back up with the same photo.
>
> "It amazing how many hits we get, yet no inquiries on the property!"
>
> Matt (Love Shack?)

It was on Fark.com a few weeks ago. It's not news, it's Fark.com

simpson

On 14 Sep 2004 21:35:49 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:
> kantspel says:
>
>>Check out the third photo down

> Too funny. Wonder when they'll notice.....

Well, the story continues: I e-mailed this to a friend, who has a friend
in the real estate business in the area (so he forwarded it). Apparently
his friend knows the listing agent...I IM'ed my buddy to try to get him
NOT to let the listing agent about it. This was to good to get "fixed" (so
to speak), right?

Apparently the listing agent is well aware of it, but is keeping the
page as-is due to its popularity!

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)